Chapter 12: Bomb News!

Bella's POV

"So Tina and I have been talking for a while about something very important." He starts.

"Okay?" Like what is he waiting for, pufft.

"We decided that you can't ..." No, no, no. Please God don't let it be what I think.

"Can't what?" I roll my eyes.

"You can't live in the UK alone." Shit!

"WHAT?" I scream all of a sudden, not believing those words that I just heard. I mean what the hell, one day I can stay, the other I can't? Blame my sister, I'm sure she seduced him to say that. I look at her and there she is, smirking.

"Don't worry, but you'll stay here." He is quick to reply so I could calm down, but I am confused. I say nothing, and so I cross my arms over my chest.

"What the freak?" My sister gasps, her face mirroring mine just a few minutes ago. I giggled because the fact that she does not like saying the f word is funny.

"Calm down, she won't." He pats her back.

What the fuck is wrong with this man, is he going mental?

"What does that mean?" Both my sister and I ask at the same time.

"Just calm down and listen." He sits down and claps his hands, ready to announce his news.

"So, I've got a close friend of mine. This old friend lives here, and she would do me any favor. I'm sure if I asked her to keep you for a while she wouldn't mind. Plus she has a guy-" He winks at me. "That's almost your age or a tiny bit older. And a girl that's a year younger than you I guess. It'll be fun, so don't worry." He smiles.

I am too busy thinking of stuff to utter a sound, same goes to my sister.

"Sooooo? What do you guys think?" He asks, slightly worried.

"That's not what we decided." Martina mumbles, kind of annoyed.

"That's the only solution. We can't force her to do anything, right baby? Last time when we did, you saw what happened? I guess it's a hint not to repeat the same mistake." He said, and I smirk. He is worried what I'ld do, haha.

"Do I know them?" I ask, finally uttering a some words. Of course not! What a stupid question.

"No, honey, you don't." He smiles.

"What if she doesn't agree?" Martina asks and I just roll my eyes crossing my arms over my chest.

"I won't go back, end of argument." I smile, the pitch of my voice slightly higher than normal.

"That's not a wa-" She points a finger at me, but is interrupted by George's voice.

"Wait, wait. Don't assume stuff! Plus, I'm sure she'll agree." He picks his phone off the table. "Let me call her now." He dails her number, turns on the speaker, and we all wait for her to pick up.

"Hello." George says, finally!

"George? Oh my God! Heyyyy, how are you?" A sweet voice is heard from the other end, and I could tell she's amazing!

"I'm fine, Trisha. Yourself?"

"Good. It's been a while. Where have you been, Mr. Dean?"

"Life!" He chuckles.

"Yeah, life." She sighs, as if disappointed. "Anyway, what's up?" She asks, suddenly cheerful again.

"I was wondering if you could do me a favor." He pauses for a while.

"Sure! What is it?"

"Well, Martina's sister just came from NYC for some work. Now she was going to stay with us, but we have to travel because of my work-" he walks out of the room and, I guess, turns the speaker of. Now I can hear nothing, just great!

I sit down back on the couch, and I find my sister sitting across from me, staring vacantly at the wall and tears are slowly cascading down her rosy cheeks. Ouch. This sight breaks my heart and I stand up and go sit beside her.

"Please don't take this all too serious." I smile at her, my hand rubbing her back. She doesn't utter a word, nor stare at me. I sigh sadly.

"Can I know the reason you are worried? I am all grown up now, I can stand up for myse-"

"No matter how old you are, you always will be my little sister." She cuts me off.

"I know that, trust me. It's just that, do you not want me happy?" I question her while my hand continues to rub her back.

"I do, but-"

"No objections, please. I want to find out what my history is. I'm sure it won't take long, trust me." I smile, wiping away her tears. She goes silent again.

After a while, she says, "How painful is that, Lorena?" More tears slide down her cheeks, and she continues, "Your daughter wants to leave me alone, once again!"

"Please, Martina. You know I love you, being away from you won't change a thing." I sigh deeply, hugging her so tight.

"I know that. It's just, you just came back here. I didn't have enough from you yet." She mumbles, hugging me back.

"I know tha-" George walks in, with a serious expression on his face, and I go all mute.

"W-What did she say?" I ask nervously and pull away from my sister.

"I honestly don't know what to say." He sighs, throwing his phone on thw couch. "You're so not lucky, you know that Bella?" Those words made my tears follow their own path on my cheek.

"She is travelling as well, and she won't be staying here." He growls, but when his eyes meet mine and he realized that I'm crying, he cracked up in laughter.

"Oh my God," he takes a deep breath, "LOOK AT YOUR FACE!" He continued laughing and I got so mad, my fists tightening.

"I pranked you, holy shit!" He wiped away his tears. This jerk, I want to slap the shit out of him. But for my sister, I'm gonna keep my shit calm.

"Not funny." I glared at him. And so, I decided that instead of creating a scene, I could just go to my room and let my angry tears out; that's what I exactly did.

A/N:

HEY WASSUP, IT'S BEEN A WHILE! OMGGG, I MISSED WRITING SO MUCH. I MISSED Y'ALL TOO! HOW HAVE Y'ALL BEEN? I'M FINALLY DONE WITH SCHOOL AND IT'S SHIT. SUMMER IS HERE, YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY !! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS? IT MEANS FANGIRLING THE WHOLE TIME, READING, AND WRITING! I should calm my tits down, lln. Okay so first I want to say RAMADAN KAREEM to all my Muslim readers, inshallah it is a month full of happiness and blessings for everyone. Second, I want to say I'm sorry for the long time I took to update this book but as I told you in the previous chapter I had so many exams going on. I hope my readerd haven't faded away, because as y'all know your opinions and votes really matter to me. Last but not least, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and it was worth the wait. This chapter is a very important chapter in the story, so any confusions you can PM me to help you understand them. I'm always there if you wana chat too, so don't hold back. :) I know I talk a lot, so I an going to shut up; but remember to vote, comment, and share this book!

I love you guys!

Number of words: 1255

-Dana ♥♥