Chapter 5: Trouble?

Yaser's POV

I don't recognise anything around me other than my son, Zayn, who I left broken emotionally when he was just 6 years old. Seeing him like this made me feel awful, for everything I ever did.

As the door opens, I don't look up because I'm sure it won't be as important as my physically, broken son at the moment. I feel being pushed away from the bed roughly, and I suddenly feel upset. I look up, my face red from anger but when I saw her, I stopped breathing. After 15 years of not seeing Trisha, I can't believe this is how we meet. My features soften at the sight of her leaning against Zayn's bloody chest, crying as silent as she could. I'm utterless and I can't get my body to make a single move. I notice Khadija from my side, whose gaze is fixed on me, walking towards me. Zaidan was on the other side of the bed, opposite to Trisha, holding Zayn's hand in his and crying as well. Khadija places her hand on my back, softly and slowly rubbing circles in attempt to calm me down. Little for her information, it didn't help me at all. Memories are just flooding to my mind, and I shut my eyes closed to keep them away but they still manage to creep into my brain.

"I'm going to have some coffee. " Zaidan said, walking out and not waiting for anyone's words.

"Mom." I hear Zayn's voice whisper, and my eyes flick open quickly. He still had his eyes closed, and his body tiredly lying on bed.

Once he opened his eyes, I gulped when he took a look at Khadija and I. Anger shot through his eyes and he glared at us both, as if to ask why we're here. However, his gaze shifts to his mom and stares at her.

"Zayn," Trisha mumbles, wiping her tears but more came out of her eyes. "How do yo-"

"The doctor said that his wounds will heal soon enough." I said, cutting her off.

She freezes making no single movement, and Zayn's gaze shifts from his mom to me.

"The wounds you can't see, take the longest time to heal." He says bitterly.

"Zayn, calm down." I walk toward the bed, and continue saying. "You're just tired an-" as I was placing a hand on his leg, ge sat up rather too quick, grabbing a whole of the wires attached all over his chest and snatching them off. His stomach starts bleeding, but he doesn't seem to care.

Both Trisha and Khadija gasp at the same time, and I open my mouth to talk but he doesn't wait a second. He storms out angrily as fast as he can. Trisha, Khadija, and I follow him.

"Zayn please wait." Trisha cries out, rushing after him.

"Zayn. Stop." I insist, but he doesn't listen and keeps walking through thr halls.

"Please, for me." Trisha says, but he doesn't stop.

"You're bleeding. Just stop pl-"

"I better lose your blood from my body, and stop it from running through my veins." He cuts me off, sounding disgusted.

As much as this hurts me, it doesn't stop me from trying to talk to him.

"Wait up, son." I call after him, and this causes him to stop. He turns around and I notice anger boiling through him.

"Excuse me?" He asked, glaring at me. "You must be mistaken, I am not your son and I never was. My dad is dead to me." He then adds, rather bitterly again, with his jaw clenched.

I notice Trisha's eyes full of pain, and I'm so guilty. If she only knew..

"Search for your son somewhere else, far away from us." He grab's Trisha's hand in his, and drags her away. Trisha, as a child being dragged away from his parents, turns around and looks at me with tears falling down her cheeks.

And that's when I felt so weak, and sank to the floor. I couldn't help how hurt I felt, and couldn't take the amount of pain I'm feeling right now. Khadija's by now down beside me, hugging me tightly. I noticed people staring at me weirdly, as for a well-known businessman this isn't appropriate. Some paparazzi rushed quickly to take some pictures, but Khadija pulled me up and walked me back inside the building quickly before they take any pictures.

Jasmin's POV

I was pacing around, both nervous and afraid about what might happen between Zayn, who I never got the chance to meet, and his father. I was worried about Zaidan because he still didn't call me or his sisters to tell us a thing.

I reached Doniya's room where her and Safaa sat, talking ever so lowly.

"I'm afraid of what will happen to mom, after seeing Trisha." Safaa mumbles, worried about Khadija. And she really has to worry about her. Khadija is my aunt, and living with her for 18 years made me know hee very well. She was always worried of losing Yaser, or of him ditching her like he ditched his first wife. She is too kind and she is too emotional as well. She wouldn't be able to take any bad situation, her nerves wouldn't help her at all.

"She shouldn't have gone." I sighed, causing both girls to stare at me.

"She said she'ld like to be by dad's side." Doniya replied, shaking her head in disapproval.

"Let's just hope everything is fine." Safaa mumbled.

Trisha's POV

"Zayn, what was that?" I asked him, as he started his car. He didn't answer me anyways, and started driving. I looked out of the window, not being able to control the tears falling down my cheeks. I decided to not talk anymore, because it is freaking useless.

The ride back home was silent, and I didn't like it at all. I wanted to talk to Zayn and know everything I missed out. Why was he acting this way? Why is he in this state in the first place? Where was he? And how did Yaser know about it all? Why did Khadija tag along with Yaser? I'm so confused.

Zayn pulled in front of our home, and didn't wait for me to climb out of his black Range Rover. He stormed out, and into the house and I followed. Waliyha shot up at the sight of her brother, and when she sees the wound bleeding she gasps, her hands flying to cover her mouth.

"Zayn, wha-" He stormed into his room and cut her off slamming the door and locking it.

Waliyha stares at me, holding her tears back. She walked over to me and hugged me, softly rubbing my back. I hug her back, allowing myself to cry and let out my pain.

"Shh, mom. Everything will be okay." She pulls away, and make me sit back on the couch. Rushing to the kitchen, she pouring a glass of water and came back to the living room handing me the glass.

"He was there, right?" She asks, and I know who she's talking about. It's Yaser. However, I nodded saying nothing.

"How do you feel?" I could her how worried and hurt she is for me.

I smile sadly, saying, "Don't worry honey, I'm fine. It's just I'm really worried about Zayn." I stood up, "I'll be in my room." I nodded at her, still smiling, and went upstairs.

Zaidan's POV

I went straight back home, tired of the long day that was full of many unexpected things. It's because of that girl.

As I walked in, I saw the whole family standing beside one another as if they were just waiting for me.

"Welcome, Zaidan." Dad smiled, unfolding his arms and walking towards me patting my back.

I wanted to reply, but was cut off by Saif's words.

"How did you know Zayn was in hospital?" Which makes my eyes widen and the air to be knocked out of my lungs.

A/N:

HEY GUYS! IT'S BEEN A WHILE BUT SCHOOL HAS STARTED AND QUIZZES AND SHIT.

ZAIDAN HAS GOTTEN HIMSELF IN TROUBLE BY TELLING THE FAMILY ABOUT ZAYN'S SUDDEN INCIDENT. WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT.

JENSJWJZKWOLWNSSJOWOS! OMG YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING AND JUST OMF..100+ VOTES! THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE :') I'M CRYING REALLY. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

CONTINUE VOTING AND COMMENTING AND LEMME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK SO FAR ;)

Love y'all :)x

Number of words: 1416