Girlfriend?

Chapter 2

I stopped banging my head against the wall and came out of the bathroom.

Hunter was sitting on the bed texting away on his phone and as if sensing my presence, he looked up at me.

He shoved his phone in his pocket and looked at me. He then patted the spot on the bed next to him.

But I didn't move I just stood there.

A boyish smirk spread across his face

"What? I don't bite," he said making me roll my eyes before I went to sit next to him.

He leaned in closer to me, his lips graze my ear causing me to shiver  as he whispered, "hard"

He pulled away to look at me. One of my hands clenched together trying to hold back my emotions.

A small smile appeared on his face

"I'm listening," I managed to say trying to change the topic.

"I know you are," he replied.

"Just start." I said.

"Okay, so you're going to be my girlfriend,"

"No shit Sherlock." I said.

"Let me finish." he replied.

"Fine."

"Right, as I was saying before I was rudely interrupted," he said glaring at me when saying, making me send him a sweet smile.

"We're going to tell people that we met at the party and we instantly fell in love or something like that," he said looking at me and I nodded.

"Right, so we're going to do everything a couple does." he said.

"Whoa there Badboy. Mash your brakes, I'm not kissing you." I said

Not again!

"Yes you are." he argued.

"No I'm not." I answered backed.

He smirked.

"Yes you are."

"No uh,"

'Yeah uh,"

"No!"

"Yes!"

And before I could deny again, he kissed me this time fully on my lips. His soft lips moved against my shocked ones causing me to freeze as the knot in my stomach came back. I have never felt this feeling before. It was like I was anxious but it made electricity flow through me which was weird because....seriously electricity?

He pulled away from me, his lips grazing my skin causing it to burn as he made his way to the side of my face,

"Yes you are." he whispered out huskily in my ears. My eyes shot close trying to calm myself down.

I put my hand on his chest and pushed him away from me.

"Don't do that again." I said.

"Do what?" he teased.

"This?"

And before I could react, he kissed me again but this time I pushed him away from me. If he kisses me one more time, then I won't have any more oxygen and I kind of need it since adrenaline is running through me.

He smiled at me, clearly liking my reaction to him.

"So, you're going to kiss me in public, you're also going to hug me, hold my hand and all that other shit couples do." he said.