Janitor K...again

Chapter 9

"Hahahahahahaha"

"Okay yeah I get it I'm screwed okay now can you stop laughing and help me out here" I asked annoyed.

It was after school and I was telling Jessica about all what happen between Hunter and I and here she's is laughing her butt out because she finds it quite amusing that as I quote

'You Eliza Grace go against Lexi Wood'.

"Okay okay fine I'm sorry but come on Ellie you against Lexi Wood is like a pixie against a giant"

"Pixie has magic"

"Are you a pixie" she questioned

"Maybe" I replied making her glare at me

I sigh

"So what should I do it's obvious I can't go against her"

"Well we can kill her if you like" she said popping a strawberry in her mouth.

"Jess be serious"
"fine look" she said sitting up straight and looking at me

"First you need to know why she got her eyes on Cole and Cole alone"
"well isn't it quite obvious he is actually sort of good looking"
"sort of you say" she questioned with a knowing smile making my cheeks red.

"Focus" I said pointedly.

"well what you said is true but Lexi isn't the type to go after something that's just good looking I mean if so then she could go after any other boys Cole's not the only good looking guy you know" she said

"I beg to differ"

Jess eyes bulged open while I bit my lip, our heads snapped in the direction of Hunter, a smirk plastered on his face.

"Talking about me now?" he asked as he came and sat next me.

We were all sitting in the empty stage in the drama room.

Instead of answering his question I asked

"How in the name of Zeus did you find us?"

He chuckled as he tapped my nose

"Hera told me" he simply stated (references to PJO fandom)

"You know Percy..." he cut me off

"You're not the only one who reads you know sweetheart"

"Why on earth will Hera tell you where I was?"

"We had a deal I told her who Zeus was seeing at the moment and she told me where you were pumpkin"

I twitched my nose up at the nick name 'pumpkin'

"What's wrong with pumpkin?"

"She hates it" Jess cuts in

And we both looked at her

"Yes I'm still here" she said putting her hand out to shake Hunter's one.

"Jessica it's finally nice to meet you, I've heard so much about you" He said shaking her hand and Jess looked at me.

"Wasn't me I haven't talked about you with him except for the night you were drunk"

Jess gave him a questioning look.

"He told me to keep it a secret" he said

"He?" I questioned looking at Jess realization dawning on her.

She looked at me her face was red due to her fair complexion it was easy to spot when she was blushing.

"Look I got to go I will talk to you later remember to ask Cole the question and I'll see you later" she said as she collected her things and walked off.
"Bye Jessica" Hunter waved at her and she did the same.