Writer's Note

Is it WRITER'S NOTE or AUTHOR'S NOTE...?

Hello my lovely Kings and Queens...i don't know i just feel like calling you guys that...it's cute..sort off

ANYWAYS....

Yes i have seen the comments i know i know i can't wait for the next update either to see what's going to happen next.

I'm truly sorry about not updating for a long while its just that i have school and stuff like that and also i'm sick....

*Goes on knees and puts hand out in air*

"Someone please take away all my sickness"

*Cries* 

I have the virus and its's horrible but that's beside the point tomorrow is no school and i am feeling slightly better so i will try my very best to update for all of you little pumkins...it's October leave me alone .

So yeah that's basically it...i think....

Oh no wait i forgot to tell you guys something 

It's very important

So important that i'm skipping lines to create suspense

Isn't that wonderful

...no?

Okay...i'll just tell you 

But...

You may or may not want to cover your ears

i'm going to shout...

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE VOTES AND COMMENTS 

Yes i had to shout that part out

Did you guys get deaf?

Honestly you guys are amazing and i love you because i honestly didn't knew anyone would like this book but you guys actually like it and you vote and you comment and it makes me feel so proud and so nice to have wonderful readers like you and i can't thank you enough you guys make me smile and laugh every time i open up my notifications and see all the votes and the comments...thank you.

...and yeah that's it...i may have went overboard with all the emotional stuff sorry about that...

But

Is anyone playing Halloween this year...if so what are you guys dressing up as?