Happy Birthday!

Chapter 15

SpongeBob

Five weeks later...

I was still sleeping...well sort off I kept hearing voices

Am I going insane?

*whispers*

"Is she awake?"

"I think she's getting up now"

"Okay okay you guys ready?"

I slowly open my eyes

"Now!!!"

I opened my eyes.

*air horns blast*

"SURPRISE!!!"

I fell off the bed.

*party poppers*

"Happy Birthday!!!"

"Say cheese Birthday Girl" I heard Corbin say

I let out a groan as the flash in the camera blinded me

"I think I'm blind" I muttered out.

"And I think you look like a complete wreck" Dylan added making me stuck my tongue out at him as I stood up to look at all of them.

Yeah it's my birthday.

And ouch my butt hurts.

"Happy birthday sweetheart" my mom said as she kissed my head and gave me a hug.

"Thanks mom"

"I want a hug to" Drew said before he came and squash my mom and I in to what turn out to be a group hug because everyone ended up joining in after.

"Can't ...breathe"

Murmurs of sorry filled the room before they all backed away.

"Okay okay give her some space people" Jess shouted at everyone making them back away.

Then she gave me a bone crushing hug.

"Bones...ow...dying"

She giggled
"woops sorry" she said before pulling away

"I just can't believe you're seventeen today"

"Yeah then tomorrow she'll be 98" Alex teased making me pout at him and he sent me a smile.

"Well you're getting older" I defended making him chuckle at me.

"Okay everyone out out out the birthday girl needs to get dressed" My mom said motioning everyone to get out the room as she too followed.

I turn to look at Jess and she flashed me a toothy grin.

"Oh no!"

"Oh yeah" she said as she dragged me all the way to bathroom and pushed me in.

"I'm going to be in charge of you all day long sister"

I rolled my eyes at her even though she was on the other side of the door and then I went to shower.

Jess had me wear a floral Antigua Romper paired with gold beaded sandals. She gave my brown hair some beach waves and she put a small amount of makeup on my face.

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled.

"Jess I look amazing thank you" I said turning around to look at her.

"I know I know I'm amazing at what I do" she said flipping her hair for effect making me laugh.

"Anyways I wanted to give you this" she said coming towards me with a medium size bag in her hand and I looked at her