The Truth

SO WHO DID YOU GUYS THOUGHT THE FATHER WAS?

Chapter 17

We all pulled up at the school, Lexi is supposed to have cheerleading practice this evening. We entered the school's court and looked for Lexi but she was nowhere to be seen. We asked, well Drew and Hunter asked Lexi's friends where she was.

"she hasn't shown up for practice", one of them replied.

"yeah I mean why would she , have you guys seen the latest news about her apparently she's pregnant", the other one replied laughing at the end causing both boys to get angry.

"And you two aren't the least worried about her" I asked , angry myself, how did Lexi have friends like these?

They're not the least bother about her .

They looked at each other before bursting into fits of laughter

"why would we, you of all should know that she a bi..."

I cuffed her straight in the nose.

I'm spending way too much time with Hunter.

Honestly she was driving me up a wall , she was Lexi's friend yeah Lexi can be real pain in the ass but as her friend I'd think you would have gotten to know her and stand by her side but this Barbie over here is a complete...

"Listen here Miss.overload makeup and smacking gum, you're the real bitch here don't matter how much of a charade Lexi's puts on I'm sure if you were in her situation she would have cared about you" I spit out at her and I wasn't lying, Lexi came back for me after I told her to leave from the Chapel and she even tried to distract me from my fear , if Lexi was really as bad as everyone thought of her she would have just left me right there that day but she didn't.

Hunter pulled me away from the very angry, bleeding and expletive Barbie and the rest of them who came at her aid.

We excited the room when Mrs. Mell started shouting at me to get back here and that she would call my parents.

"Damn Cole has such a badass influence on you" Jess said when we reached the parking lot.

I rolled my eyes at him laughing, I honestly couldn't believe that I punch her and I honestly felt no regret.

Hunter gently grabbed my hand and looked at it.

"Are you hurt?" he asked as he examined my hands.

I smiled before shaking my head.

"where can we find Lexi?" Corbin asked looking around the school

"This school is like freaking maze "he finishes off.

I looked at Drew he kept trying to call someone.

"I have an idea let's split up, Jess you search the girl's bathroom, Alex, Ansel, Dylan and Corbin you guys split up and meet us back here" they nodding their heads before heading off.

I looked at Hunter

"You go check Lexi's house, I'm going to go with Drew" I told him causing him to look at me questioningly.

"Do you trust me?" I asked him and he nodded

"Great I'll send you message when I need you" I told him as I kissed his cheek. He headed towards his car and I turned to Drew.

"I think I know where Lexi is, I'm sure she won't be in school but I didn't want everyone to come and if I'm wrong she's home" I told him

"Let's go" he didn't question me , the hope in his eyes flickered before we hopped into his car and drove off with me giving his directions while I thought of what Lexi had told me one day...