Shopping With Jess

Chapter 13

A week and a half has passed and Hunter still hasn't really talked to me and every time I try to question him about it something always comes up either he got to go or we'll talk about it later or his phone is ringing SILENTLY!

Lexi and I went back at the chapel and she's actually not that bad of a friend yeah she can be complicated at times but she's really cool to hang out with.

Anyways Jess dragged me to the mall, the masquerade is in two days yes we're late shoppers (just like I'm a late updater...is that a word...updater?)

"You look sooo gorgeous that I bet girls would even try to hit on you" Jess said to me with a wide smile making me shake my head at her laughing.

"What do you think?" she asked as I looked at myself in the long mirror and I smiled.

"I'll take that as a yes" she said

"Now hurry up and get out of there would yah" she shouted as she went to get her dress of the hanger.

We paid for our dresses and the lady behind the counter looked up at us.

"You two lovely ladies will need a mask to go with this" she simply stated making Jess and I look at each other.

"Well..." Jess said but the lady cut her off.

"Would you mind following me" she asked as she came around the counter and started to walk.

Jess glanced at me and I just shrugged my shoulders as we followed the lady.

We entered a room at the back. It was filled with different dresses. We came up at a glass counter that was filled with the most magnificent mask ever.

"Wow" Jess said taking the words out of my mouth

"There're gorgeous" I said

The lady smiled

"Thank you I made them myself"

"Really?"

She nodded

"For you" she said pointing at Jess she opened a red box and pulled out a gorgeous handmade black beaned masquerade mask.

"That is so beautiful "Jess said trying to contain her excitement.

The lady laughed and gave it to her

"And for you my dear" she said looking at me as she opened a black box and pulled out a Royal Blue Masquerade Mask