Skittles

Chapter 4

I woke up to the sound of my phone banging out to 'Hands to Myself' by Selena Gomez.

I groaned as I stretched my hand trying to my find my phone.

"Hello." I answered wearily with my eyes still closed.

"Morning sweetheart." he sang.

"Morning." I grumbled out trying to sniffle a yawn.

"I'll be there in twenty, so get your pretty little ass up and organize."

"Kay." I said as I hang up to the phone and pulled the blanket over me.

Five

Four

Three

Two

One

Realization dawning into me.

I flew off the bed and looked back at the caller Id.

The number was stored under 'hot and sexy boyfriend'.

How cliché (pretty much like this whole book ).

Wait...did he just said I had a pretty ass?

'Yeah he also said he'll be here in twenty and we both know that you take a century to get dressed' my stupid brain retorted.

'Oh shut up' I replied as I hustled into the bathroom and yes yes, I do have conversations with myself...don't judge me.

I was now shoving my books into my bag when I heard his car horn.

"Dammit."

I ran down the stairs....ha who am I kidding more like jumped and skipped a few stairs. I strode into the kitchen I kissed mom on her cheek.

She smiled at me. She was already dressed for work. I resemble her a lot, except she's a lot older and has short brown hair.

"Morning mom."

"Morning sweetie."she replied back as I rampaged through the cabinets looking for a pack of skittles.

"Who's your new friend?" she questioned with a smile a sly smile.

"He's just a friend and his name is Hunter" I said.

"Ahh, I see. Just a friend" she said raising her eyebrows making me roll my eyes.

I kissed her again, "bye mom see yah later."

"Bye sweetie, have fun today." and with that I slammed the door shut and walked out.

As I open the door and jumped in, Hunter looked at me.

"Took you long enough." he said slightly irritated and I stuck my tongue out at him.

A slight smile formed on his pink lips as he drove off. I opened my pack of skittles and offered him. He just shook his head and I shrugged my shoulders and began popping some in my mouth.

He glanced at me before asking,

"Are you seriously eating skittles for breakfast?"

and I nodded my head.

"Are you mad?"

I nodded again. And before I could take another handful he snatched the pack away from me.