Jealous

You might want to read the image on top to understand where i'm coming from when you read this chapter.

Chapter 7

"Yes I've spoken to the principal you may leave, just sign your name out" Veronica the school secretary told us, well more like Hunter because apparently I borrowed Harry's invisible cloak.

"Thank you very much V" Hunter said as he gave her a smile and wink and I swear she was going to faint right there.

She pushed herself against the desk and lean in towards Hunter allowing her chest to show more than it already was.

Someone shoot me!

"Anytime Cole" she whispered flirtatiously

Check please!

Hunter was enjoying this, yes he was and he was enjoying it a little too much, I hated it.

I cupped Hunter's chin in my hand and turn his head to face me and not little miss V here.

"My butt is wet can we go?" I asked annoyed he looked at me his lips curved slightly, then he looked at Veronica again and wave at her before walking out.

We sign the book then proceeded into the car park.

Hunter slung an arm around my shoulders.

"What's a matter sweetheart someone was in a rush to leave...May I ask why?" he asked with a smirk.

I roughly removed his arm of my shoulder.

"Don't touch me "I muttered

I was angry and I had no idea why.

He started to laugh

"Someone's jealous I see" he said making me turn to look at him

"Jealous?" I asked "more like disgust she's ten times older then you"

"No she isn't" Hunter defended and I raised my eyebrow at him

"She's eight years older" he stated

I shook my head at him as I continued to walk

"What can I say I like older women?"

"Well why didn't you ask one of your older women to be your girlfriend?" I asked him angrily as I turned to look at him

"You're jealous..." he said a smile forming on his lips.

"I knew it" he said looking at me intensely

"I'm not jealous now quit fantasying about my feelings towards you and let's go"
he shook his head as he walked towards me forcing me to take a step back he leaned in dangerously close

"Eliza Grace you are jealous"

"Cole Hunter you are a prick"

"Say whatever but you know you love me"

"I do not"
"that why are you jealous"

"Am not" I shouted at him

"Are too"

And before I can defend myself someone asked

"Well then if you're not jealous I take it you're not his girlfriend?"

I bit my lip as I turned to face Lexi Woods.

She was wearing a pink pencil skirt and a white blouse her black hair was tied into a pony tail and her hazel eyes were looking at me.

Now I really wished I had Harry's invisible cloak

"Lexi" Hunter said trying to help me out of this situation but she raised her palm up to him and stopped him, and it worked he actually listen.