Pearl

Chapter 5

He parked the car and looked at me. I stood still watching the other car in front of me.

"What's wrong?" I heard Hunter asked.

And I turned to look at him.

So here's the thing, Lexi Woods, the girl who likes Hunter, well she isn't your typical high school stuck up cheerleader. Lexi Wood is drop dead sexy with her perfect skin and luscious wavy  blonde hair and her gorgeous blue eyes. Just every damn thing about her is perfect and she's not just only beautiful, no, she's smart, as in Einstein smart.

The only down flaw is that she has a big ego and when she wants something she usually tends to get it and well that thing, is Hunter ...I – I don't know why the hell I agree to sign up for this.

"I can't do this." I told Hunter as I quickly jumped out the car and began to walk off leaving a shouting Hunter behind me.

"Ellie!" He shouted.

I ignored him.

Why would I even agree to this, we're talking about Lexi. I can't go against her.

"Ellie!"

We were now in the school hallway and I was trying to get away from Hunter. People's eyes were now on us and he knew it. He finally reaches up to my side.

"What the hell Eliza?" he whispered aware of the eyes on us.

"I- I just can't." I whispered back at him.

I heard him grumble something before he grabbed my elbow and dragged me in the janitors' closet.

He shut the door. He spun me around and my back was now on the door and he stood only 2 inches away from me.

"You lost me." he said.

I shook my head as I let out a deep breath.

"Lexi ...I can't go against her Hunter. She's gorgeous and smart and everything a guy could want from a girl. So what's your deal?" I asked him.

"What you mean?"

I laughed, "why don't you want her as a girlfriend she's smart..." he cut me off.

"She's slept with a thousand and one men," he accused.

And I crossed my arms across my chest and raised an eyebrow.

"...and you haven't slept with a thousand and one girls?" I asked making him glare me.

"Not with so much" he defended.

"Come on Hunter, you're over exaggerating. She couldn't possibly sleep with a thousand and one men...what's the real reason?" I asked him.

He looked at me as if reading every aspect of my body.

"I don't want to talk about it."

"You're unbelievable." I muttered.

"Says the girl who thinks low of herself." he fired back.

"I do not." I defended.

"Lexi, I can't go against her Hunter. She's gorgeous and smart and everything a guy could want from a girl." he said mimicking me.

"First of all," I said walking towards him and pointing a finger to his face.

"I do not talk like that and secondly have you seen me and her side by side Hunter? I'll look like a..."

"Pearl compared to a diamond." he said cutting me off and entwining my finger with his and moving it away from his face as he leans in.

"A pearl darling, is ten times more beautiful than a diamond. A pearl is a highly prized gem and a diamond is a precious stone but a pearl is more rare and exquisite than a diamond despite how bright and shiny it is. You see a diamond is made by carbon under high pressure below the earth's surface but a pearl is formed without adding any pressure and yes 95 percent of the people on this earth would prefer a diamond over a pearl but you know what Eliza?" he asked me as he gently put his hand on my face as he moved a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I'm the other 5 percent." he said looking at me dead in the eye.

And before I could say anything bell rang.

"Well then I guess our deals over." he said kissing me on the cheek making me close my eyes due to the impact he has on me,

"Don't ever feel like you're not worthy because you are despite what anyone thinks, despite what you think." he whispered in my ear making my body tense as a jolt of electricity rushes down my spine before he walked to the door leaving me to miss his warmth and presence as I open my eyes to watch him leave and before he closed it he looked at me and flashed me an actual genuine smile.

"See you around darling." and then he walked off.

So whatch yah think?

Do you think this is the end of it?

What will happen next?....xoxo gossip girl...see what i did there anyways this is a sort of short chapter but i had more to write but then i was like naah let me leave you guys on a cliff hanger ...ikr so mean but *sigh* shit happens. 

Anyways you alll who are reading this should definately listen to Cole's  advise you know about the pearl and the diamond and that you guys are worth it doh matter what you or anyone else thinks. keep smiling and live life .