Part Two

*At the Masquerade*

PART TWO

The guy who I was dancing with was named Charles Don and he was really funny. He actually made me laugh since this past few weeks but he still couldn't get Hunter out of my mind.

One of his arms was wrapped around my waist and the other held my hand as we gracefully danced this beautiful song but if you ask me I felt like if I was back to where Shakesphere wrote Romeo and Juliet.

The type of dance, music and clothes.

I was laughing at something Charles told me when he spun me around but with all the laughter my hands slipped from his and fell into someone's hard chest and what felt like an electric jolt spark though my entire body and I knew instantly who it was.

"Oh I'm so sorry" Charles said as he came up to me a worried expression on his face as he looked at me.

"It's okay Charles I'm fine" I said straightening up.

"Excuse me Charles Don but may I ask this beautiful lady here for a dance?" Hunter asked his tone soft but deadly serious.

Charles looked at me and I nodded my head then he turn to look at Hunter

"Off course she's your girlfriend after all" he said slightly chuckling

"Yes she is indeed" he said and I felt his gaze upon me.

Charles walked off and before I could turn around to argue with Hunter, he swiftly spun me around as I crashed into his hard chest ...again. His fingers lightly traced down both my arms making Goosebumps appear on my skin, he stopped when he reached my palms.

Butterflies erupt from my stomach as he kissed each of my hands his green eyes looking at me he then placed my hands around his neck before trailing back his fingers lightly on my arm making me close my eyes trying to shut the feelings out.

One of his hands circled my waist pulling me closer to him making my breath hitch. I open my eyes and looked at him, he looked amazing in his black Giorgio Armani Three-piece Suit, his hair was spiked up to the front making his bad boy look evident and he had on black gladiator Greek god mask which only allowed me to see his mesmerising green eyes and his well sculpted jawline.

"My eyes are up here" he said pulling my eyes away from him as I stopped myself from blushing when I realize that I was mad at him.

"Wonderful timing you have" I whispered out at him as a new faster beat filled the room making us dance to the melody.

He smirked.

"Oh did I ruin your dance with Mr. Funny jokes" he asked making sure venom dripped from his words and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Yes you did and his jokes are funny" I simply told him

"Are they as funny as his face?" he asked

"Oh shut up would you you're the one who kept me waiting" I told him as he spun me around. My back against his and his hot breath fan my ears sending a shiver throughout my entire body.

"Well you seem to use your time quite wisely" he muttered out

"Jealous?" I asked.

He turns me back around to face him his hands tighten against my waist closing any gap between us.

Oh god there's no way I'll be able to concentrate with him being so close to me.

"jealous of Mr.FunnyJokes ?" he asked me as he traced a finger down my face leaving his warm touch behind and tuck a strand of loose hair behind my ears.