Chapter 1: Skybrine is back

Hi guys Tiana here! This is the 1st chapter of the book! Things won't start to get interesting yet but Ty has already start to suspect that Sky is getting weirder! Heres chapter 1! Oh yeah! I'm on ma tablet so I can't bold words so - means skybrine.

~edit: I have changed the conversation time part to bold for Skybrine and normal for Sky. I have also made some minor(not really) changes~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Sky's PoV~

Argh! Why is cutting so hard? This is the fifth time I cut my hand! And the weird thing is, i cut all my fingers once at my left hand. Good thing I'm right handed. "Tyyyyyy, why is cutting stuff so harddd?" I groaned.

"Learning takes time, just never give up and you will be able to learn how to cook. I injured my fingers plenty of times when I first learned how to cook too."

"But Tyyyy-" I groaned again. However, this time I was cut off by Ty.

"No buts." He said while cutting the carrot quickly and smoothly.

"Argh! Cooking is definetely NOT my thing... Ty, can you cook alone for today?" I asked.

"Fine, I don't wanna hear you whining everytime anyways." He replied, chuckling at the last sentence. I sat down on a chair, waiting for Ty to finish cooking. Then a familiar voice boommed in my head.

~Conversation time!!!!~

Hey Sky, miss me?

Wha- y-you... why are you here again?!

Sky, how mean of you to say that~

Not like I care.

It seems like you cut your pitiful left hand.

That's none of your business!

It is my business, since I am you after all.

You're not me so shut your mouth

I AM you, I'm your darker side

Shush

Nevar

Shut Up

Why should I? My mouth is mine, so I can do whatever I want with it.

Just shut up

Nope~

SHUT UP!

Tch, fine. Suit yourself.

~End of conversation time!~

"SKY????? SKYYYY!!!!!!!!"

"What? Did the squids attack? Did any of the recruits get hurt? Did a tornado crash into the base??" I panicked, frantically jumping out of my chair.

"Err... Sky, you're over reacting... You just spaced out. I called you about 20 times but you still had no reaction until now."

"O-oh. What did you need to call me so many times?"

"Lunch is ready. Call everyone here. Oh by the way, what were you thinking about so deeply?"

"Huh? Oh- i-it's nothing..." I said, mentally slapping myself for stuttering.

Ty's looking at me worriedly and curiously. "Are you okay? You look like your gonna explode anytime soon."

Argh! It's all because that stupid Skybrine won't shut his mouth!

"I'm fine. I'll go call everyone here."

"Okay..." Ty begrudgingly said.

I ran to the hall and adjusted the microphone so I can speak to everyone.  "Ahem. Everyone, lunch is ready. Please report to the canteen to eat. I repeat. Everyone, lunch is ready. Please report to the canteen to eat."

Okay! My job here is done! My words would be sent through the PA system and everyone would hear. Now, if you excuse me, I'll go to the canteen!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Well That's the end of the chapter! Skybrine is back in Sky's head! I think things would start to get more interesting next chapter! Tiana, signing off!