Chapter 3: Secret discovered

Hi guys! Tiana here with another chapter!! I won't give any clues what will happen in this chapter, but you should know just by reading the title. Mabye. Okay. Here's chapter 3!-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Mitch's PoV~

"BEEEEP! BEEEEEEEP!" The alarm just went off.

"ARGH! SHUT UP!" I shouted as I woke up, Then I pressed on my alarm and realised something.

IT WASN'T MY ALARM THAT WENT OFF!!!!!

There's only one other option- the security alarm.

SOMEONE HAS JUST BROKE IN! HOW? OUR BEST TRAINED RECRUITS WERE GUARDING THE GATE!

I jumped off the bed and rushed to the door. (A/N let's just say that when you open the gate, there is a door behind it. Okay?) My room wasn't very far from the door and I didn't need to take the stairs. (A/N did I mention that Adam needed to take the stairs to reach the door?) I looked up and saw a man looking excectly like steve, except with white eyes. My mouth opened so wide a fly could fly in, and my eyes were bulging like a goldfish's.

HEROBRINE?!?! I THOUGHT HE WAS ONLY A LEGEND!

~Time skip until everyone is here except Sky~

Soon, everyone was here. Everyone except Sky. Everyone's mouth and eyes were wide open, too.

"Where's Adam?" Herobrine asked.

My eyebrows creased. No one has ever called Sky Adam! Well, no one except when you're super mad at him.

Why was he looking for Sky? I hear a thud and I look behind me. Welp, Sky just came down.

~Ad-Sky's PoV ( why do I suddenly have the urge to write Adam? )

I felt my blood boiling under my skin. I clench my hands so hard my knuckles turned white.

I'm SO pissed right now! WHY does HE have to come right now?

"Where's Adam?" I barly heard him say.

I hopped down over 7 steps and landed with a THUD.

"There you are." He whispered loudly.

Great. Now ALL my friend where staring at me. What should I say? I stared daggers at him.

"What do you want with me? Herobrine." I said, spitting the word herobrine out like venom.

Herobrine smiled playfully.

"Awww, Adam, you DO know I can destroy your friends here, and of course the base, right? So you better speak to me more politely. Or else." He said, saying the awww with a slight hint of pity, but the the rest, of course, evily and insanely.

"NO! DON'T YOU DARE LAY A FINGER ON MY FRIENDS OR MY BASE AND RECRUITS! IF YOU WANT TO HURT PEOPLE, THE HURT ME! DON'T HURT ANYONE ELSE!" I begged.

All my friends were still staring at me... I guess it's normal to stare at me when I'm in this kind of situation. "I afraid I can't do that, A-d-a-m." He laughed.

I grit my teeth. Dang, his getting on my nerves! I HATE HIM!
"Go away." I ordered, my voice sounding deeper and darker.

"Is that how your talk to you father? Son."

My friends gasped and backed away. My eyes widened when I heard him spill my secret out. I looked at the ground, rage erupting like a volcano.

"NO! YOU ARE NOT FIT TO BE MY FATHER! AND YOU'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO BE FIT AS MY FATHER! MY FATHER IS NOT LIKE THAT! YOU ARE NOT MY FATHER! YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO BE MY FATHER!" I screamed, voice amplified because of my activated powers. A yellow glow seemed to be emitting from my eyes.

Herobrine laughed. "I am your father, Adam."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That is the end of chapter 3! Hope you enjoyed!

Sky: See you all later recruits!

Me: Don't do outros for me!

Okay.

Tiana, signing off!!