Chapter 4: Sis

Hey guys! Tiana here and today I'm here with another chapter! I decided that I will update on holidays and weekends. This chapter will be more of a past thingy. Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Sky's PoV~

"Leave. Right. Now!" I roared, "Even if you are my father, I would NEVER acknowledge you, you murderer! Get out!"

"But I haven't finish my work here yet." my eyes widened when he said that.

"I'll never let you! Seto!" I said. Seto immediately put out a barrier. I charged forward, trying to punch him in the stomach, but he dodged and grabbed my hands and flipped me onto my back.

"ARGH!" I shouted in pain. I got up and looked behind me. The ground was cracked and dented. I guess the barrier didn't affect the ground? I shook my head at the useless thoughts I had, at the same time, shaking away the slight pain in my head.

I summoned fireballs at him and he nimbly dodged to the left. "I was expecting that." I mumbled with a grin. I shot a lightning bolt at him him and it hit.

Taking advantage of the stun that the lightning bolt had caused, I teleport to him and stab him in the stomach with a budder sword. He trembled and fell to his knees.

I teleported away from him as he slowly stood up. He pulled the sword out of his stomach and the wound started regenerating. But he still looked like he was in pain. "I'll come back for you you little..." He teleported away after saying that. Seto retracted the barrier.

I turned back to my friends and see them shaking except for Seto. "Seto..."

"Yeah. I knew it all along. I saw it in my book of legends."

"And you didn't tell about it...?" my mouth twitched.

"Oh. Guys don't worry. I won't hurt you." I tried to sound as casual as possible.

"B.. but you're the son of the evil herobrine..." Mitch said, his voice shaking with with fear. I sighed.

"Yeah, but he wasn't evil at first... Until one day he turned insane." I mumbled softly, but loud enough for everyone crowding around me to hear.

"What do you mean?" Every one asked, including Seto, the fear in their voices now replaced by curiosity. " 7 years ago...."

~12 years ago

" You cant catch me!" Tia said. She is Tiana, Tiana Kitsu. I like to call her Tia though. She is my sister. She has blonde hair and neon eyes. She wears a gren shirt with and a blue hoodie and she wears blue shorts. She got her clothes at her 2nd birthday, like me. :D

The clothes were made up of special materials, growing as we did.

We are currently playing catching. Mama is cooking right now.

"Tianbrine, Skybrine, Hubby, lunch is ready!" Mom always call Tia and I Skybrine and Tianbrine, I don't know why.

I forgot to mention, Tia is born a nine tail fox and brine hybrid! Amazing. Right? If you excuse me, I'll go eat dinner now.

~2 years later~

"Papa, it's father's day today." Tia and I said. Each sitting on one of his legs.

"Oh really?" Father said, petting both of our heads. Tiana and I purred
in response.

"Can you play with us?" I asked.

"I'm sorry dear, but I have to guard the throne." Father smiled apologetically as he ruffled my hair.

"Awwwww." Tia and I said in perfect unison. We were in perfect sync to the extend it was scary.

We went off to play with each other, leaving father alone.

That was my greatest regret.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's da end of the chapter! I will try to finish the story of Sky's past in the next chapter.

Sky: If you don't make my past miserable in the next chapter, I will make you pancakes for days!

Me:Offer declined even though i like pancakes because your past is relevant to the plot.

Sky: NOOOO!!!! THEN I WILL MAKE TIANA SUFFER!

Me: But I'm the one who writes the story.

Sky: NOO! I TOTALLY FORGOT!

Oh well. Thats the end of the chapter! Tiana, signing off!

Sky: NOO! DON'T GO!

Me:Too bad. I kinda pity you now...

Sky...

Me: :)