Chapter 13: Preparing for the trip

Hey guys Tiana here and thanks for 2k plus reads! X3 xD xS Thankyouuuuu! I luv u (ㅡ'3')ㅡ Come gimme a hug xD Enough talking! Let here's the chapter _·_
----------------------------------

~Sky's PoV~

I have to ask Midnight to join us to the nether... Where is her room.... Ah! Here it is! *knock* *knock* *knock*

"Midnight! You in there?" "Yes! coming!"

"Sky? What brings you here?"

"I- I mean We would like you to join our trip to the nether." She shudders.

"Di..Did you j-just say, "the nether?"

"Yes,"

"We are going to fight herobean." I stared at her with determination in my eyes.

"Wattttttt?????? (Pad)" she took a step back, eyes filled with fear.

"Please... you would be of great help in the operation, especially as a hybrid."

"Fine..."

"Thank you!"

~Time skip of justice~

"Budder helmets for everyone?"

"Check."

"Budder chestplates?"

"Check."

"Pants?"
"Check."

"Legging."

"Check"

~Conversation time!~ (Woww, how long has it been?)

Hey, have you been getting lazier lately?

Nothing of that sort you annoying orange.

I am not an annoying orange please.

_·_

Geez you're really getting lazier, huh.

Maybe..?

I can't believe you *sigh*

What can you do?

I don't really care, oh
btw, do u really think that that plan will work?

Dunno, it's not like I care, as long as we can beat the Nether out of Herobean.

Haha..haha
See you later.

See you never.

~Conversation time end~

"Sky! Sorry I'm late!" Midnight charged into the room like a bull

"It's okay."

"Thanks" Midnight said.

"Tia, come here for a sec." I shouted.

"Huh? Oh, coming!" She yelled back, running toward us.

"What do you need? Mr. General Sky?"

"Sky will do," I corrected for the umptheen time, "take Midnight to the tool room to get her a sword, seeing she doesn't have one."

"I am a w e r e w o l f. Thanks, and I'm a brine too."

"Yes, yes, but my little sister and I still uses weapons, even though we know magic, unlike that Mr. Saucerer there." I said, pointing to Seto. He shot me a death glare.

"Argh... fine." Midnight pouted, giving in. "no guarantees I can use it properly, though. So just give me whichever one you can find."

Tia grabbed whichever armour and sword she could find and tossed it to Midnight.

Midnight wore the armour and grabbed the sword. The armour and sword she has are all budder, thats like the only type we have in the storage room.

I walked towards the stage. I grabbed the mic and yelled, "EVERYONE, ARE YOU READY?!?"

"YEAHHHH!!!" They roared.

We got ready to leave for the nether. Everyone walked out towards the nether portal that Seto set up just now.

I was just about to step out of the door when Seto stopped me.

Seto whispered, "You think it's gonna work? I've got this uneasy feeling in my gut."

"Well, we gotta try, if not, he would never be defeated, not even Notch can."

Seto nodded, though he still had an 'I don't think this is going to work' face. Both of us rushed to the group, hopping into the portal. I closed my eyes shut.

"May god bless us."

--------------------------------------------------

That's all for today. Sry it's kinda short. OMG HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN SINCE I WAS ON WATTPAD?!?! I started writing this chapter a LONGGG time ago. January something.
Now it's like May. The 31st of May. The last day of May. *Takes deeeep breath* ANDMYBOOKGOTOVER7KVIEWSHOLYMOLYITINCREASEDBY5KSINCEIGOTBUSYIRLANDSTUFFZOMGATTHEBEGINNINGOFTHECHAPTERWHICHWASLIKEFOURMONTHSAGOITWASSTILL2K!

Sky: What did you say? You said it too fast.

Me: My book got over 7k views! Holy moly! it increased by 5k since I got busy IRL and stuffs OMG at the beginning of the chapter which was like four months ago it was still 2k!

Sky: Woww 7k views on this crappily written book? They actually did not leave on the first chapter? SUPRISE!

Me: I just want to thank all of you that has been with me since the prologue! And the people whom has just came to read this book! Thankyou all!

Tiana signing off!