Chapter 9: Depression

Hi guys! Tiana here and I'm here with another chapter! Finally! And I just want to tag some people whom you might already know but they are still awsome! I know I'm not famous and not very awsome but Kouhaicx, AMarineWrites,glorywritesthings,missmatched123,unbreonlover, Ender_squirrel and AnimeGirlDOTexe are alot more awsome than me! Here's the chapter! This gonna be a short one too.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
WARNING: Chapter contains some cutting and such. Read at your own risk, skip chapter if you can't take it.

~Sky's PoV~

I slammed the door shut, locking it before sliding down the wall to a sitting position. He took his glasses off, throwing it onto the bed.

"I hate you herob*tch." I mumbled under my breath. (Woah woah, please watch your language!)

"Shut up author go away." Sky said as he got up and walked to the bathroom/toilet in his room, swaying and stumbling like a zombie.

He locked the door and took out a knife.

He brought the knife closer to his skin. The knife digs into his skin deep. He drags it across his arm.

Useless.

The cut reads.

Blood oozed out of his wound before dripping onto the floor. "Why? Why? WHY? WHY MUST IT BE TIA? OUT OF EVERYONE! TIA AND I JUST REUNITED! AND NOW, BECAUSE OF ME, SHE MUST SUFFER! I HATE MYSELF!" He screamed as he squatted on the floor.

He looked at his wound, now gone as if nothing happened.

Tears started trickling down his face like a broken faucet.

"Why does this have to happen?! I never wanted this. I never wanted to be born in this world. I never wanted my father to turn, my mother to die, and my sister to suffer. Why... why can't I do anything right?! Why must I be so useless?" Sky yelled. He wept and wept, drowning in his sorrows.
--------------------------------------------