Chapter 5: Separated

Hey guys! Tiana here and today I am gonna continue Sky's past! And I can bold words and stuff now! Yayyyyyy! Now bold is Skybrine. Heres the chap!
------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Sky's PoV~

"One, two, three... four...... six...... ten!" I counted.

I spinned around and I started to look for Tia. "TIA!! WHERE ARE YOU?" I barely heard a slight chuckle in the trash can.

I run towards it and open the lid. "Uh ha!" I said.

"Awwwww why do you always use this method?" Tia whined as she hopped out of the trash bin.

"Hehe. because it always gets you!" I laughed.

"Oh come on! It's not fair! Don't do that the next time ever aga-" she was cut off by a loud scream in the castle.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Why are you asking me this? Let's go inside and check it out." Tia suggested.

"Definitely a good idea." I agreed.

"Last one to reach the castle is the loser!" Tia said, running off.

"AYY! Not fair!" I said, immedietely started running after her.

"You did that to me too! So it's even now!" Tia turned around and stuck her tongue out.

Tia reached the castle gates first. "Your the loser, big bro! Finally! I won once!"

"Let's just go in." I smiled, patting her head.

We run in. Another scream sounded out, echoing throughout the walls of the castle.

It sounded like it came from the throne room. Father? Don't tell me he was attacked?!

"It sounded like it was coming from the throne room. I wonder what happened there. Hopefully nothing happened to dad." I gulped, beads of sweat trickling down my forehead.

"mhm." Tia hummed in agreement.

We dashed up the stairs leading to the throne room. As we opened the door, mother came up behind us. We opened the door and saw dad rolling on the floor, clutching his stomach and gritting his teeth.

"DAD!"

"HUBBY!"

We said in unison.

"G...Get a....away fr..from m..me." Father choked out.

Mom moved forward.

"No.. don't come any closer... run..."

Why was Father pushing us away?

"Why?" Mom asked, moving closer.

Suddeny, Father stopped clutching his stomach. He stood up smirking.

"H..hubby?" Mom said, taking a step back.

"I warned you."

Mom's eyes widened as her pupils shrunk.

"Don't tell me... RUN, SKYBRINE AND TIANBRINE!"

"What?" I blanked out.

"JUST RUN!"

I snapped out of my daze. I grabbed Tia's hand and ran to the nearest portal. I tried to ignore the screams of pain as I ran away.

Don't look back, Adam Skylen!

I pulled Tia's hand and jumped into the portal to the overworld.

Thud!

OW! It hurts! I felt my grip for Tia's hands but I only felt the air.

I slowly open my eyes to see green land and a blue sky. I raised my hands to block the blinding sun rays. I reached my hands out for my sunglasses, scrambling to put them on.

I looked around but I don't even see a shadow of Tia. "TIA??? TIA!! TIA! TIANA KITSU!!"

No reply. No way... Don't tell me she was teleported to another portal?

But the chances are close to none!

~1 month later~

I have been surviving alone for a month now. I was gathering recources until I met Hikari. He was the leader of the Hika army at first. He invited me to join his army. And of course, I said yes. Years passed by,

~Present Time~

and here I am now, telling you this story. "Oh... So you have a sister?"

"Yeah. And i don't even know if she is still alive. And she is younger than me at that time. She was only 4..."

"For a 4 year old, talking and running far distances is pretty impressive." Jason mumbled.

"She was smart and she learns quick. Plus she's a brine and a fox hybrid. But she can't possibly survive so long independently when she's 4." I gazed down at the floor, sadness washing over me.

"True. But what if she found a group of people, like you?" Ty

"You're right." I brightened up a little, a smile forming on my lips.

~Third person's PoV~

Sky explained his past. But not all of his past. He had left out important details. The most important parts. His sister and herobrine and his mother dying is a problem, but there was another thing that he left out that the team did not know except him and his sister. And he didn't say them on purpose.
--------------------------------------------------------
That's it! And here, the PSI is over 300 ;.; there will be no school tommorrow because the PSI level is so high. Do you want me to make a book about hikari? Yay or nay? Well then, Tiana signing off!  I feel sick... *cough**cough* god...