Chapter 10: Back to normal

Hi guys Tiana here! Exams are finally over! :D This a to celebrate chapter! WOHOOOO! THANKS FOR STICKING AROUND TO READ MY BOOK! HERE'S THE CHAPTER! I'M SO EXCITED!!!! IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I WROTE A CHAPTER!!!! :3
-----------------------------------------------------

~Sky's PoV~

I was hugging my knees until I heard screaming and crashing outside. Was it Tiana? I thought. I dashed out to the hall see Tia. Only Tia. No signs of flashlight eyes detected. That's good. To a certain extend, that it.

"TIA!!!!!!" I yelled.

"Oh hey, big bro~ I'm just killing some peeps." She said while stabbing some recruits that are shouting and screaming for her to stop.

"Tia stop it! Please! Come back to us! This isn't you! W-wake up!" I begged, tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Huhhh? Come back? Wake up? This isn't me? Onii-chan, did ya lose ya mind?" Tia asked while raising an eyebrown.

I ran towards her, stepping on puddles of blood, but I didn't care. I just wanted my sister.

I hopped up and hugged her tightly. Not letting go of her.

"Big bro! Get off me! What in the world are you doing? Come on! Get off! Let go!" She screamed, cutting me and punching me.

"No! Tia, I know you are in there, can you hear me?" I yelled, desperate.

~Tiana's PoV~

"No! Tia, I know you are in there, can you hear me?" I heard some one say as I slowly open my eyes.

I blinked a few times before remembering what happened. I looked around to see screens all around me, each of them playing the same thing.

I saw that it was Sky that was shouting for me. "Bro! I'm here!"

"Tiana! I'm so glad! :D Try to push Tianbrine to the back of your mind!" Sky replied, so I assumed he heard me.

I follow what Sky said and tried to to concentrate on pushing Tianbrine to the back of my head. I took in deep breaths as I forced Tianbrine to the back of my mind. My back was drenched in sweat, and my head felt like it was getting pounded my a sledgehammer.

What? No! I'm still in control! No! How?! Noooooo!

I grin. It actually worked! I collapse, exhausted.

I felt two hands on my back and my head of someone's chest, which I'm guessing is bro.

"Welcome back." Someone whom I think is bro said.

"I'm home." I finished as I drifted into darkness because of exhaustion.

~Mitch's PoV~

I get up slowly, wincing every second now and then. I tried to focus on what was in front of me and I see blood everywhere and a Sky holding a Tiana.

I looked around to see the generals and some recruits getting up, while others were still out cold.

"Heh, did we just miss a good show?" Jerome said sarcasticly.

"Guess so." I replied.
--------------------------------------------
I guess that's it! I know it's short and stuff, but at least we got a chapter up after a long time. I know the plot is kinda weird, but I didn't have anymore ideas, okay? Tiana, signing off!