Chapter 7: Promotion Already?!

Hi guys Tiana here and today is children's day so I figured why not make a chapter? Taking a break from revising is not a problem! I'll be making Tiana promote super fast, to save time. And I forgot to mention in the past that Sky and Tiana was trained to fight by Herobrine because you know, they have to take the throne one day sooooooo, yeah. Here's chapter 7!
-------------------------------------------

~Tiana's PoV~

I can't believe big bro is still alive! And he has a army of over 10 million people! I take a quick glance at the clock. 07 50. All right! I sould get going now! To the training arena!

~Time skip to when Tiana reached the training arena even though it doesn't need a time skip!~

I walked into the arena, gasping at how big the training arena is. Sky was sitting at the bench, looking at the trainer and a trainee fight.

"Sky!!"

"Oh! Your here!" Sky said. "Guys stop fighting and come over here for a second!"

The two people fighting immedietely stopped and walked over to Sky. "This is Tiana! She is the new recruit! There is one more, name is Mikana but she not here y-" Sky was cut of by the door bursting open and Mikana dashing to me at the speed of light.

"Tianaaaaa! Why didn't you wake me uppppp?" she whined.

"Your not a little kid anymore." I replied, rolling my eyes at her. "plus, you're older than me..."

"This is Mikana. Tiana, Mikana, this will be your coach, name is Kilai. Call her Ms Kil."

"It's a pleasure to meet you!" Mikana and I said, bowing.

"Nice to meet you too. Let's start of with a spar, shall we? I need to test your skills first, now, who wants to fight me first?"

"Me!!!!" Mikana immedietely said.

"Dang! You beat me to it!" I clicked my tongue, lightly punching Mikana on the shoulder.

"Keke! To bad! Ms Kil, you don't have to hold back! I'll go all out on you!"

"Alright! Participants, enter the arena... ready! Fight!" Sky said.

Mikana charged forward and so does Ms Kil. "Huaaaaa!" Mikana shouted as she charged. Why does she always make sound effects while fighting? Oh well.

Mikana threw a punch at Ms Kil's face, but Ms Kil dodges and throws a uppercut. Mikana stomps her foot on the ground to stop her momentum and takes a step back. The fist barely grazed her skin. Ms Kil grinned, using the momentum from the uppercut to jump and kick Mikana in the stomach.

Mikana flew back and hit the wall.

"CRASH!"

I flinched at the sound of the impact. Omai, that must have hurt for her.

"Ow ow ow, that hurt. Why is this wall so hard?!" Mikana groaned, holding her  back.

"To pervent the walls from cracking! No duh! You don't know how much it costs to fix a wall... especially if it were to break everyday while training..." Sky drifted off, murmuring something about costs and expenses.

"ALL RIGHT! I won! You're not bad!" Ms Kil reached out her hand for Mikana to grab on and hoisted her up. "now, Tiana was it? Your turn to fight me!"

"Yes. It is Tiana. And I'm coming right up!"

We charged forward at the same time, closing the gap between up in the blink of an eye. Ms Kil is pretty fast! I threw a side punch. She dodged and threw a kick to my ankle, hoping to make me lose balance. I hopped and aimed my knee at her face. She retracted her leg and jumped back. I land on me other foot. She jumped up and uses her heels to kick me, but I grab her leg and flip her, hard onto the ground. She lands on her back. I let go. She rolls on the ground, groaning before standing up

"Argh! That was harsh, Tiana. But I can't believe you just defeated me! I'm one of the best trainers here!"

"As expected from my sis!"

"She is your sis?"

"What? You didn't know?"

"How would I know if no one told me, Sky!"

"Everyone in the Sky army knows!"

"REALLY? I feel like I'm left out...... (;,;)"

"Well now you know." I said, trying to encourage her.

"Well that aside, Tia, YOU GET A PROMOTION FOR BEATING THE BEST TRAINER IN SKY ARMY! YOU NOW BECOME TRAINER TOO!!" Sky said, changing the topic.

"Really?!"

"Woah! Tiana! Congratz!"

"Congratz to you Tiana."

"Thank you! I will try and do her best! And Mikana, you'll have to catch up with me!"

"I will! Best to you!"

"Oh yeah, Tiana, if you want to promote again, you have to beat a soldier."

"I see. Mikana, if I become your trainer, will it be fine for you?"

"Of course!"

"EY! DON'T LEAVE ME OUT!"

"But senpai, you have to train other recruit, ya know."

"There is over a hundered trainers here!"

"But there is over five hundred trainees here!"

"They can just take five each... (-3-)"

"*Sigh* I can't do anything, can I?"

"Tia, can you come here for a moment?"

"Hmm? Oh! Coming, big bro!"

I followed Sky into his room. "I have something to tell you. Take a sit first..."

"What is it? You don't look too happy." "Well... The day before I found you, Herobrine came... he said he wanted to finish his job, which I'm guessing is to bring our evil side out, and wanting us to join him..."

"Our brine side?!" My eyes widen before I furrowed my brows.

"Yes. Since you have come and stay here. But it is safer together then one person, right?"

"Yeah... I guess but I'm worried when he comes back. Over 1,000,000 people will be hurt! Furthermore, our brine side... it's too dangerous for the everyone in the base!"

"Then we will have to do our best to protect them." The sound of a door being broken down could be heard.

"You don't think..." I gulped.

"Yeah. It should be him." Adam's eyes narrowed.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
That is it! Time for me to sleep! Tiana, signing off!