Chapter 6: Tiana, Tiana Kitsu

Hi guys! Tiana here and thankyou so much for 24 reads! I decided to remove the plot twist because I don't know how to get there with this plot. Sorry to those people who wants to read the plot twist I was planning to write! DX Here's chapter 6!

----------------------------------------------------

~Sky's PoV~

I walked out of the door, and towards my horse. "I'm going out to take a breath." I told the guard and the guard nodded.

"Go! Dustier!" The horse took of into the distance.

Ahhh, fresh air is always the best.

"Stop here, Dustier, I'm going into the forest. If anything happens, report to me instantly, okay?" The horse neighed. I smiled as I pat the horse on the head. He snuggled against my hand. How cute. Dustier is such a good horse.

I walked into the forest. There were so many insects! "Don't say that!" I heard someone say. I quickly climbed on a tree to hide.

"But it's true!" They approached the direction I was in. One wore full iron armour. She had amythest-coloured eyes and blonde hair. Her hair was tied up into a twintail.

The other wore shirts and pants that looked excactly like my sister's and a budder helmet. She had emerald-coloured eyes and brown hair. Her hair was tied up into a pony tail. She was slightly shorter than her counterpart. She showed close resemblance to my sister!

The one that looked excactly like my sister was walking in front of the other person.

"It's not true! I can survive like this! I'm not as weak as you, ya know." she retorted, looking slightly annoyed.

"Pfft, don't talk rubbish. You don't even have a weapon. I have full protection!" the blonde haired girl gave a smug look,  patting her armour with her fist.

"Then let's fight!"

"Fine..."

The one that looked excactly like my sister charged at the full iron armor one, knocking her onto the floor.

"Uwahhh fine! You're strong!" The armoured girl cried out as she tried to pry the girl pinning her down off. Her eyes swept over me before she stopped. She stared at me for a moment, narrowing her eyes at me, then said, "Tiana, stop, I think there is someone on the tree."

Tiana? Thats my sister's name! I hopped down the tree and landed with my knees bent and one hand on the floor.

"Who are you?" The one in full iron armour said.

"I'm Sky. I was taking a walk here when I heard you two, so I hid in the tree." I replied.

Then I looked at Tiana. My mouth opened, before closing again. I took a deep breath. "Is your name Tiana Kitsu?" I questioned.

Her eyes widen. "How did you know? I never told you!"

I ran and hugged her. "Tia, it's me your brother, Adam Skylen."

"B..BROTHER! I THOUGHT I LOST YOU FOR GOOD!" her eyes widen before pushing me off. "W-wait. How do I know if you're not lying."