Chapter 2: Herobrine?!

Hi guys! Tiana here and this is the 2nd chapter! As I said in the last chapter, things will start to get interesting here! Okay okay. No more chit chatting! Here's chapter 2! ~ means herobrine!

~edit: italic means Herobrine~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Ty's PoV~

"Hmmmm.... That was weird. Sky never spaces out like that! He's been spacing out oftenly since the day we learn how to cook. Weird. The last time I asked him, he said that he was fine. However, I don't think he is," I thought as I sat on the edge of my bed, swinging my legs back and forth.

Oh well, I guess I'll just sleep. I climbed futher in. As soon as my head touched the pillow, I was fast asleep.

~Sky's PoV~

I sat on the edge of my bed, brushing my hair back with my hands.

Argh! That Skybrine keeps making me lose focus! Now my friends, especially Ty, is looking at me suspiciously! What should i do??

I cupped my face with my hands as a familiar voice rang in my head.

~Conversation time!!~

I can't help it that everytime I talk to you, you have to lose focus. Not my problem. Just learn to do multi-task.

Easier said than done.

But I totally can!

I Don't care.

But i care!

Hmph!

Well hello son.

Father? What are you doing here?

I'm asking the same question as Skybrine.

Oh. So I can't? And is that the way to greet your father?

You can't. You don't belong here. And I don't care how I greet you. You aren't worth my greetings!

Don't talk to father like that! Father, please don't mind him.

I'm fine Skybrine. Oh and by the way, I'm coming to the base right now.

WAIT- WHAT? DON'T!! MY FRIENDS ARE HERE!

Too bad. I'm already at the door. And about the guards stationed there... well I got a little too violent.

WHY DO YOU DO DID TO ME EVERY SINGLE TI-

~End of conversation time!~

I was cut of by the loud alarm that boomed through the PA system.

Ah pui! How can he do this to me?!

I rushed down at the speed of lightning and saw that my friends were already there with my father; Herobrine.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Welp. That was chapter 2. Herobrine had join the conversation time!

Sky: Why do you have to add him?

Me: Because I can! And to make things a little more fun.

Sky: I hate you!

Me: Quit the talking. My mother is shouting and screaming at me to sleep because there is school tomorrow and it's almost 10:00.

Sky: Ha! That's what you get for adding herobrine to the conversation time! Skybrine was enough already.

Me:Oh shut up! *Changes into a nine tail fox and chases Sky around*

That's it guys! Thanks for reading! Tiana, signing off!