30- Photo Shoots

"So you and Scott had a fight, but you're not fighting anymore?" Jasper wonders on Monday morning as we're walking to class as I try to explain to him the whole situation that had happened with Scott.

I nod with a small shrug. "Kind of. It wasn't that much of a fight, he was just in a bad mood and unintentionally took it out on me so then he came back to apologize and boy, did he apologize."

"Gross," He jokes.

I hold up the golden band with the star and moon on it that's still dangling on my wrist. "I'm talking about my bracelet, your mind is in the gutter."

Jasper scoffs and wraps an arm around my shoulders. "Like you didn't mess around too."

"We didn't have sex if that's what you're insinuating," I inform him as we get into the classroom for our Observational Drawing class. Jasper still hates that class although I try to help him through it as much as I can without actually doing the work for him. He's not that bad of a drawer, he just refuses to believe that he can draw and I don't know why.

"That is what I was insinuating. Why didn't you though?"

I shrug. "We did other things. But long story short is that we're fine now. And I need to find a film major to help me put this video together."

"I don't think that I personally know any film majors. Do you?" He asks me.

I shake my head. "There's one in my public speaking class but he's kind of a dick. I also want it to be a girl for multiple reasons, so I'll figure it out. I have a plan."

"Should I be scared?"

"No, stupid. It's a brilliant plan," I roll my eyes at him and then class begins so we have to stop talking so that we can pay attention to the lecture. After our class together, I tell Jasper that I must go into action with my plan and he doesn't want to get involved so I bid him a goodbye and head to the third floor of the building where I just so happen to know that there's a third level film course starting at nine o'clock this morning and it's almost nine now. Third level is juniors so they're pretty talented with film by now, obviously, and the junior level film students have a film festival coming up soon. Yeah, I really did my research.

I wait outside of the classroom sitting on a bench until it's almost nine. Luckily, the professor isn't in the room yet, so when I walk into the room, it's a full room of students, but I'll have uninterrupted attention for what I have to say.

"Excuse me," I interrupt everybody's pre-class conversations and they all look up at me expectantly. I offer them a broad smile in return. "Hi there. My name is Jo and I need some help. Who wants to use the power of film to destroy somebody's career?"

It's kind of sad that almost over half of the students in the room raised their hands. A heartless bunch I have here. Perfect.

Grinning, I continue. "Awesome. So here's the criteria: Must be female. Must be good with film, that's a given. I'm too broke to pay you with money but you can use this project in the film festival if you really want to. You will also be rewarded with free food and the satisfaction of taking down a horrible person from a position of power. Anybody?"

About half of the people were weeded out just by the gender requirement, a few of them quit when they heard that I wouldn't pay them, but still after everything I just said, there were five girls with their hands up.

"May I ask who you're trying to take out?" One of the girls asks me.

"Sebastian King," I tell them, my voice quiet. "I trust you all to keep the secret, that'd be much appreciated."