38- Epilogue

"I'm freaking out," Ana pants as she leans against the vanity and looks at herself in the mirror.

"I know," I say, patting her on the back, trying to mute my laughs. "Everything is fine. Everything is going smoothly. The only thing that can go wrong now is if you pass out from the lack of oxygen to your brain. Breathe, Ana."

"I stopped breathing half an hour ago," She admits breathlessly as Mia is standing on the other side of her, trying to soothe the bride. When the music started playing outside of the trailer that we're in for the guests that have started arriving, she kind of lost her mind. It's her wedding day though, so I think she deserves some time to go crazy but just right now isn't the best time considering she only has ten minutes until she's supposed to walk down the aisle.

"What are you nervous about?" Mia wonders as Renee is standing off to the side adjusting her bridesmaid dress. We're all wearing the same dress, it's short with black lace and under the black lace, there's a sky blue fabric that peeks through the black with a matching blue ribbon belt but Renee can't get her ribbon tied correctly. Sarah is standing beside her, trying to help her get it straightened out.

"I don't know," Ana breathes, shaking her head. "I just feel like nobody is going to show up."

"People are already here," Sienna assures her in the tiny trailer. The whole wedding is outside, so we have two trailers of people- one for female and one for male- for the wedding party to get ready in. The trailer is now crowded with all of Ana's bridesmaids including Sienna and I, Ana's closest friends, Mia and Renee, and then Niles' friend, Sarah, and his sister, Sophie. And then Annabelle, acting as the flower girl, who is silently playing on Sienna's phone on the couch, minding her own business. "Ana, you have nothing to worry about, I promise."

"She's right," Mia confirms. "Everything is going wonderfully."

"What if I start crying and I ruin my makeup?" Ana questions.

"Waterproof makeup, darling," Mia reminds her. "And if you're worried about your bridesmaids ugly-crying, don't worry about it. We'll control ourselves."

"I could forget my vows," She says, growing a bit more hysteric.

"They're written down, the officiant has a copy," I add.

"People might not like the music, or they might think that the guestbook thing is tacky, or my hair could fall out of the bun, or Niles could run away with my maid of honor!"

"Excuse me?" Renee chimes in. "I mean, I know you have your wedding nerves but really, Ana. Come on."

"Okay," She sighs just as there's a knock on the trailer door. "What is that? Who is that? What's happening?"

"Calm down," I say quickly. "I'll go see who it is. I promise that it's probably not Bin Laden, so don't freak out."

I walk over to the door and pull it open to see my beautiful Scott standing on the other side wearing his nice suit. He isn't actually in the wedding but he offered to come with me really early to help out with last minute stuff. And right now, acting as a messenger between the men and woman trailers is his job, I guess.

"Hey," I offer him a tired grin. "What's up?"

"I have a message from Niles," He informs me, handing me an envelope that has Ana's name written on the front. "Everything going alright?"

As if to answer that question, Ana lets out a very loud groan from where she's standing at the vanity. "Ana's getting a bit... anxious, you could say. I personally think it has a lot to do with the pregnancy hormones, but you didn't hear me just say that."