Jason x Reader

Hey guys! Sorry about the lack of updates. I have had a major problem with the requests, as I don't have my list anymore. So if you can send in your requests again, that would be amazing! Thank you all so much :) - Henni 

Title: Blue

Requested?: Nope

Warnings: None :)

Summary: You can see every color except the color of your soulmate's eyes. This is a Soulmate!AU :)

The world was full of colors, besides one. My friends who can see it say the color is stunning, and they hope I'll be able to witness it soon. I was born like this, without the ability to see the color blue. You see, I won't be able to see the color of the sky, or the jeans I decided to wear one day. Everything blue was a dull gray in my eyes. I walked around camp, searching for a Hephaestus kid to help fix my sword. I slowly looked up to see what I expected, a light gray sky with white fluffs of clouds scattered throughout. I sighed and turned my attention back to where I was walking when I ran into someone. I stumbled back and fell onto my butt, quickly looking up to see who I had bumped into.

"I am so sorry I didn't know-" I started to apologize but quickly stopped when my eyes met the boy's. They were vibrant, a color I had never seen before. My own eyes widened as I scrambled to my feet. I looked up again to see the sky, no longer grey, but a bright blue. I grinned and quickly took a glance at the jeans I was wearing, now full of color rather than a lifeless dark grey. I turned back to the boy to see him staring at me.

"What color is your eyes?" He asked me, a confused look spread across his face.

"(E/C). Yours are blue?" I replied, my own eyes not able to resist the gorgeous hue that resided in his eyes. He simply nods. "Blue is beautiful." I murmur, not able to break eye contact with the mystery boy.

His eyes widen the size of saucers. "You've never seen blue before right now?" He asked incredulously. I nodded. "You know what this means, right?" He asks once more. I nod again.

"We are soulmates. Hi, I'm (Y/N)." I smile, sticking out my hand. He smiles in return.

"Pretty name for a pretty girl. I'm Jason." He says, reaching out and shaking my hand.

"So soulmate, why don't we get to know each other?" I suggest. Jason smirks and takes my hand, starting to lead us to the beach.

"I'd like that."