Jason x Reader (2)

Hey guys! Here's another Jason x Reader for you! I really like this one, but that's just me. Don't forget to leave me questions for my Q&A (you can literally ask me anything)! Hope you enjoy it!

Title: Jealous

Requested?: I don't know, I think so!

Warnings: Just a bit of jealousy, nothing too serious.

Summary: A trip to the beach leads to a little flirting with Bad Boy Supreme, and your boyfriend doesn't like it.

Run, my trusty steed!" I yelled giddily, playfully hitting Jason's shoulder as he gave me a piggy-back ride down to the beach, where the rest of the Seven were meeting us for a day at the beach. I laughed as he grinned and picked up the pace, intentionally running in a way that would make me bounce on his back. I held on tightly to his shoulders as he ran, coming to a halt when we finally reached our group of friends. He let me down and I slid off his back to greet the rest of the group, hugging Piper, Annabeth, and Hazel, doing our secret handshake with Percy, bear hugging Frank (haha, get it), and running and jumping onto Leo as he spun me around as he hugged me; something we did almost every time we saw each other. I laughed as he spun me, and I felt him smile against my shoulder as he muttered a hello into it. He set me down and I backed up to return to my place next to my boyfriend to see him frowning deeply. My grin faltered as I saw him so upset, so I quickly pressed a kiss to his lips, pulling away to see his frown turn up into a small smile, putting me at ease. I made a mental note to ask him later what made him so upset.

"Let's go swimming!" I yelled happily and lifted my tank top and pulled off my shorts, leaving me in my (F/C) bikini with small white flowers printed on it. I heard Piper whistle and I giggled at her playfulness.

"C'mon kiddos, to the water!" I pointed in the direction of the water dramatically, running toward the shore and into the water, diving in once it was deep enough. I swam a little deeper, then swam up for air. I made sure I could touch the ground before springing myself up, flipping my hair back and out of my face. I opened my eyes to see the girls ,Percy, and Frank jumping in after me, and Jason and Leo staring at me, eyes wide.

"A picture lasts longer boys!" I called to them, and watched as their faces turned pink, before Leo smirked, running at top speed into the water, swimming to me and placing his hands on my waist, picking me up above the water and onto his shoulders, calling Percy and Annabeth over for a game of Chicken. I held onto Leo's shoulders and looked to the side to see Jason now in the water as well, but glaring intensely at the Latino underneath me. I smirked, realizing the now obvious jealousy radiating from the demigod. As we played Chicken, and I attempted to throw Annabeth off Percy's shoulders, I made sure to make comments about how strong Leo was for holding me so long.

"Leo, you're so strong, how are you single?" I smirked.

"Oh you know it, gorgeous, no one can resist me, babe." He laughed and I smiled as I finally pushed Annabeth far enough for her to fall over, splashing the boys and I as she fell. I fell back purposely, getting off Leo's shoulders. I sank in the water, then felt a pair of hands at my waist again, but I knew they weren't Leo. I was pulled up and the hands snaked around my waist, the person holding me up in the water. I opened my eyes to see Jason, his mouth frowning deeply and his eyes showing jealousy and anger, as they appeared a darker blue than normal.

"What's wrong, baby?." I grin innocently, wrapping my arms around his neck, playing with the ends of his hair.

"You know exactly what's wrong." He pulled me closer, his face only inches from mine. "You're mine, princess." He growled lowly, sending shivers down my body. I nodded, not trusting my voice to respond. He pressed his lips to mine and I kissed back fiercely, bringing myself as close as possible to him.

"Get a room!" I heard Percy yell, and pulled away, my cheeks bright red. I tucked my head in the crook of Jason's neck, hiding my face from everyone. Jason turned his head toward mine, holding me close in his arms.

"I love you, babygirl." He whispered.

"I love you, my Blonde Superman." I whispered into his neck, closing my eyes, a soft grin on my face as I cherished being with my love.