Frank x Reader

Title: Cheating and Friend-Zoned

Requested?: Yep!

Warnings: Cheating

Summary: You are cheated on by your (now) ex-boyfriend, and you call Frank for comfort. 

(E/B/N)= Ex-Boyfriend's Name

"Hello?"

"I told you not to come..."

"Listen, (Y/N), I know what I did was-"

"No, (E/B/N/), you cheated on me. That is unforgivable. Even after 2 years, apparently I still meant nothing to you. Don't come back."

Slam.

I angrily slammed the cabin door, exhaling slowly. I looked at the door for another 30 seconds before looking out the window, seeing that (E/B/N) left. I backed away and turned, reaching for my backpack, which stored my monster-proof phone (Thanks Leo!), I went through my favorites before finding the one I needed, and clicked it. hearing it dial and ring as I pressed it to my ear. After a few seconds, I heard a voice on the other side of the line.

"Hello? (Y/N)?"

"Hey, Frank, can you come over? I need you." I breathed, brushing my (h/c) locks to the side.

"Yeah, of course, I'll be there in a second." I heard him answer. I said a quick thank you, and hung up, flopping onto my bed.

After a few minutes of staring at the ceiling, I heard a knock at the door. I quickly got up and opened the door, seeing the Chinese-Canadian at my doorstep. I stepped to the side, allowing him entrance. He shuffled in, noticing my record player on, playing Adele's newest album, and he immediately knew something was wrong. He turned to see me staring quietly at the floor. I sat down on my bed and he sat down next to me.

"What's wrong?" He asked cautiously. I frowned, and turned down the volume of the record player.

"(E/B/N)... He cheated on me." I said simply, wiping a stray angry tear. Frank frowned, and awkwardly wrapped his arms around me, giving me a hug. I melted into his embrace, and just breathed him in, calming myself. We sat there like that for a good 20 minutes until we heard the horn for dinner.

"I'll talk to Chiron and I'll sit next to you at dinner, okay?" Frank suggested, and I nodded solemly.

"Thanks Frank. You are an amazing best friend." I kissed his cheek, and got up, going to the bathroom to wipe my tears and wash my face. Little did I know, Frank glumly repeated the word "friend" to himself, watching me walk away.