Part 2: The World And The Power

Fabian: this is deja vu that button did nothing I'm still here. Oh yeh I have to hide.

Mr.Smith A: Ok I have to fix this machine.

Fabian: Mr.Smith NO! ( Reaches out his hand and when he does he moved him away wothout touching him)

Mr.Smith A: Ow! Fabian? What are you doing in my house.

Fabian A: Another Fabian!?

Fabian: Another me?

Fabian A: Mr.Smith what are we going to do?

Fabian: If there is another one of me is there another one of Jada, Ryan? And what is up with me moving you without me touching you?

Mr.Smith A: Calm down!

Fabian: I can't! (Raises his hand and when they come back down Mr. Smith A and Fabian A Freeze)

Fabian: Uh oh. (waves his hand in front of Fabian A's Face)
Fabian? FABIAN? Ugh this is so bad..................cause how am I going to get out of here?

( Back in reality)
Jada: (whispers) Where did Fabian go?

Mr.Smith: This is not good. Whoever and wherever you guys are this is not a machine you should tamper with.

(Ryan comes out)

Ryan: Mr.Smith explain yourself.

(Jada comes out)

Jada: Yeah.

Ryan: Or else we will tell the police.

Mr.Smith: Well actually I can plead the fifth admendment which means I don't tneed to talk and I can also fine you for trespassing so actually you are in the wrong.

Jada: Ugh.

Ryan: Just tell me what is up with your machine and where did Fabian go?

Mr.Smith: Wait someone is in there? (head hurts) Ow! Uh oh.

Jada: What?

Mr. Smith: I think Fabian is in trouble.

Jada: What do you mean?

Ryan: ( Laughs)

Jada: What

Ryan: That just reminds me of a song.

Jada: Ok?