Part 21: The Power Has Gone To The Head(1)

Fabian: What your chatting. My clone is a nice person. 

Sally: Fabian! Me and Joseph heard him myself they said they had a plan and they were going to kill you I don't know why but he said he needed to do it.

Fabian: Sally he is my clone I know how he is like. 

Sally: We heard him! 

Fabian: I now you are still new to this stuff but I don't think my own clone would say that about me. 

Sally: But he did! 

Fabian: Sally- 

(time unfreezes) 

Mr.Smith: (confused) ---My classroom? 

Fabian: We will talk later. 

(after school) 

Fabian: Ryan guess what Sally said? 

Ryan: What? 

Fabian: She said that my clone said that he is trying to kill me.  (laughs) That is crazy right? 

Ryan: Not Really. 

Fabian: What? 

Jada: Yeah Remember what Mr.Smith said?  

Christy: He said this only one side of you so maybe that is all of our bad sides. 

Jada: Christy I was talking. 

Christy: I know. 

(Jada sighs) 

Fabian: You guys don't know what your saying. 

Joseph: Yes we do. 

Fabian: You guys don't know the portal is probably just messing up with your powers and it is not messing with me because I have the strongest power. 

Ryan: Hey we are strong too. 

Fabian: Please Ryan and Jamie can only casts spells. Joseph and Sally only have elemental powers. And Jada Has a Power of a caber. I obviously have the best power. 

Ryan: well you actually think your strong but what you don't know is that you had to freeze me twice because your powers are not strong enough to freeze me. 

Fabian: Well Now I can actually freeze you too now. 

Christy: Hey back down on him. 

Fabian: Like you can do anything about it. You don't even have powers anymore. 

Christy: Oh really? 

Fabian: Yeah. Amuse me. Let me see what you can do. 

Jada: What is wrong with you? 

Ryan: I told you something is mentally wrong with that boy! 

Fabian: I am fine I am just realizing that I have the best and strongest power. 

Ryan: we are all strong equally. 

Fabian: Hush up! 

(freezes Ryan) 

Fabian: see my powers are all ready growing now I don't even need to freeze time anymore. 

(Jamie comes) 

Fabian: Now please show me your big "power" 

Jamie: Oh no! I need to tell Tokalika. Ryan is in trouble. 

Jada: Ow! 

(Fabian unfreezes Ryan) 

Ryan: Did you just freeze me? 

Fabian: Yup and I will do it again. 

Jada: My head just got a lot of information. And now I know what is going on.