He Comforts You During A Storm

Harry: You were woken up by the thunder from the storm that was happening outside your window. You never really liked storms. You heard someone pounding on your front door. You hesitantly walked down the stairs, grabbing a butter knife and holding it in front of you for defense. In your sleepy daze, you unlocked the door and came face to face with your boyfriend Harry. He didn't seem surprised you had a butter knife. He took it and put it back in the drawer it belonged in.
  "Hey babe. I came to see if you were alright." He said casually with a little smile.
  "I'm fine darling, but why did you come here in the storm? You could've called me." You replied turning on the light so Harry could hang up his coat and take off his boots. He grabbed your hand and you went up to your room where he just laid down with you until you fell asleep. You smiled as you slept.

Ron: You were spending Christmas at the burrow and you were awoken by the wind outside and the shutters of the house banging against it. You moved closer to Ron who tightened his grip around and started rubbing circles in your back.
  "It's all okay. Just go back to sleep" Ron said sounding a bit exasperated. You fell asleep knowing your boyfriend would always protect you.

Draco: You were walking to the corner store. You had gotten the stuff you needed and you were now walking home. Without warning, it started pouring and lightning shot through the sky. You sprinted home. You looked in your driveway to see if Draco was home yet. He wasn't. You got really worried and unlocked your door to go inside. Seconds after you took of your wet jacket and sat on the couch, Draco's car pulled into the driveway. As soon as he walked inside you tackled him. You were so scared you weren't going to see him again.

Fred: You and him were in the Gryffindor common room when thunder sounded outside. You always hated storms. You had bad experiences when you were a kid. You snuggled into Fred's shoulder who was talking about one of his newest prank ideas.
  "Well we were planning to do it on Filch but- Y/N are you okay?" He said cutting off his own sentence. You nodded your head. He realized that the storm was making you uneasy and he took your mind off it by kissing you.

George: You were in Hogsmeade and it started to rain, hard. You two found the others in Three Broomsticks and decided to sit with them.
  "Hey y/n you okay?" George asked you as lightning sprang through the sky. You nodded but you knew he didn't believe you. He let you snuggle into him so that you felt more safe.

Neville: You and Neville like to comfort each other. Like if a storm is going on outside you usually get scared the easiest so he starts to comfort you as it starts. As the storm goes on, Neville's nerves get the best of him and you hug him and it instantly calms him down.