Imagine for @HarryP_Girl

First imagine EVER! I hope you like it :)) @HarryP_Girl

------------------------------------------------------------
"Gabby, come here!" I heard Hermione whisper to me when we sat down on the train. She's been my best friend for as long as I could remember. Her mother had known my mother since they were little and it was just a given we would be great friends. It was our first year at Hogwarts and we we're super excited. I was convinced I was going to be in Gryffindor, due to my father being in it, but I wouldn't know until we got there.
   "HERMIONE LOOK!! ITS GORGEOUS!" I shrieked, gesturing towards the castle. I was awe-struck and I barely even noticed that we had stopped and getting off. All the first years had to follow a very tall man by the name of "Hagrid." He seemed very gentle also, which was a plus. I saw a boy with dark hair and glasses looking at me from the other side of the mob full of us first years rushing to the boats.
  As soon as we got to the castle, Professor Mcgonagall lead us to the Great Hall, where they had meals and sometimes even used it for testing. Since my last name was Wilkerson, I was very last and I had to stand and wait for a extended period of time. Nearly everybody was getting into either Gryffindor or Slytherin so I had a fair chance of being where I wanted.
  "Wilkerson, Gabby." Everyone turned to me, the last person standing in the middle of the hall. Nervously, I walked up to the sorting hat and as soon as it was placed on my head......"HUFFLEPUFF" The Hufflepuff table cheered very loudly. When I sat down, I was welcomed with open arms, and I sat happily chatting and making new friends. We got our schedules for the next day and I noticed that tomorrow at 8am, we had double Herbology with the Gryffindors. I was stocked because Hermione was in that house and I was quite lonely without her.
*Next Morning*
   Susan Bones and I made our way down to the green houses talking about different things like quidditch and other things we loved. The wind picked up and it blew my dark brown hair into my eyes which made me trip and fall on the hill we were walking down. Everyone laughed, except for the boy that I had saw yesterday. His green eyes met mine as he helped me up and picked up my books for me.
  "I'm Harry." He said.
  "I'm Gabby." I added with a slight giggle.