He Cheats on You (Part 2/ Fred, George, and Neville)

Fred: Your friend had found somebody that was willing to help take care of the baby. Which means, that you and Fred could get back together, but he thought that since she found someone, it was a given you'd be back together. Ummmm.........no. He had to apologize cause it was his fault. The only thing that you would accept was an apology. After a few days, Fred finally realized that you wouldn't talk to him without one. Finally, he bought you roses and did his entire speech about how much of a jerk he was (which you agreed to 1,000,000%)

George: After all the tears and shit, George told you he was just extremely jealous of you and Jake and wanted to get you back. Yes, you thought, breaking my heart is such a subtle way of  doing that. You ignored him the rest of the trip  and you soon realized you couldn't live without talking to him. You've known him for so long that not talking to him was like not being able to breathe. The best thing that you could do was just stare at him and wish he would say a single thing to you so you wouldn't seem needy. After about 2 hours into the drive home, he turned to you and rambled on and on about how much he needed you and how sorry he was. It was like he read your mind. You accepted the apologies, but on one circumstance, he wouldn't kiss another girl EVER again.

Neville: He was slightly confused on why you were upset and wouldn't talk to him. The person he had been texting was his cousin and you were just not that naïve to think like that. (A/N: look up the definition of naïve to get the sentence 😹)
You were so focused on thinking that way because that's how your mom told you to think. She told you to think that if a guy was talking to another girl, he was automatically cheating. Neville told you that you had the wrong idea.
  "(Y/N), you have the wrong idea. She's family I swear. I would never do that to you." Neville said looking on the verge of tears.
   You smiled. "Of course you wouldn't." You grabbed him and hugged him.