He Cheats On You (Harry, Ron, Draco)

Harry: Ginny was one of your best friends but also Harry's ex. You and your muggle best friend, (B/F/N), we're planning to take you and your kids to Diagon Alley for a little shopping day. You and Harry's youngest, Valerie, was starting 1st year the upcoming school year. As soon as you got the letter of the supplies she needed, she was super excited to get to Hogwarts. Harry didn't want to go, which you agreed on as long as he cleaned the house. After 4 full hours of shopping and running into George, you had decided to head home. As soon as you walked through the door, you saw Harry look at you in surprised, Ginny by his side. You were crushed. Completely crushed.
"(Y-Y/N) I can explain." Harry said standing up and walking towards you. You pointed to the door, too upset to say anything. He got the message grabbing his coat and looking ashamed.
"Get out you bitch." You said to Ginny in such a rude voice it even scared you. You sat down after they left, being comforted by James and Val.

Ron: You had been at work all day and you finally came home. You had come home a few hours early cause according to your boss "exceeded the amount of paperwork needed" which made you extremely happy when you heard it. You sat down on the couch and read a book for a little while. At about half past 4, you heard the door open, knowing it was Ron. It sounded like somebody was with him. You walked to near the stairs just in time to see him kiss a girl on the lips for a good 30 seconds. Dumbfounded, you cleared your throat and Ron looked scared for his life. You had tears stinging your eyes as you took your jacket and walked out the door and drove to your best friends house, not giving a single crap about Ron.

Draco: You were watching Game of Thrones when you got a text from Draco saying that he couldn't hang out because he was having dinner with his family. You believed him telling him you loved him and would talk to him tomorrow. You thought nothing of it until a few hours later you got a text from Draco saying "Hey Pansy, come on over. I told (Y/N) that I'm having dinner with my mom and dad. Outraged, you turned off the TV and grabbed your Vans and coat since it was raining. Getting into your pick-up, you drove to Draco's house. When you got there, you walked up to the door and opened it to find him and Pansy making out on his sofa. They looked at you in shock and you ran out the door, swearing to yourself that you'd never talk to him again until he gave you a proper apology, knowing with Draco that would take forever.