Song Lyrics: Kissing in Cars- Pierce the Veil

Harry: She was always the one
I'll repeat it again, the one.
   You've known Harry your entire life and you couldn't help but fall in love with him. The only thing you didn't know, was that he had a crush on you to. You were both hanging around the Womping Willow (keeping a safe distance) when he grabbed your hand. You were taken back by his sudden action, and even more shocked with what he said next.
  "I can't hide it anymore. I can tell you've always been the one for me. (Y/N), I love you." Harry blurted out with a smile. Everyone in the courtyard turned to you guys when you wrapped your arms around his neck, expressing in a loud voice that you felt the same way.

Ron: Second chances won't leave you alone. Then there's faith in love.
    You and Ron had been fighting a lot lately. Your relationship had fallen apart and you didn't know how to mend it. One night, you were yelling at him for not cleaning the kitchen and you screamed, "Maybe we should just break up. Huh, how 'bout that?!" Grabbing your boots and jacket, you walked out into the brisk cold, telling him you'd pick up all of your stuff tomorrow.
   *5 months later*
   You had been living with your mom for the past few months when you got a phone call from (not a real #) (609-555-2749). You answered and heard Ron's wavering voice on the other end. He was blubbering about how much he missed you and he needed you in his life more than anything. You forgave him for everything, because you felt the same way.

Draco: Your face is the first thing I see, The first time I've seen love.
   Draco had never experienced true love. He always had little flings that never lasted more than 2 weeks. You guys had met at a bus stop at 2am and you instantly felt connected. The moment your eyes connected, he fell head over heels for your looks. He knew you were different than any other girl. He actually loved you right from the start. You were the only thing that made him truly happy.

Fred:  No, at the top of our lungs, there's no, No such thing as too young.
You were 4 years younger than Fred and people thought that was a giant age gap. You'd get judged for dating a guy that had dropped out to pursue his joke shop while you were finishing your studies. You were accused of "wasting" your time when you went to Hogsmeade because you would just visit Fred. People told it would never work out cause he's so much older. You proved them wrong.

George:    If you kiss me goodnight,
I'll know everything is alright.
  When ever your upset, George would always be there and assure you that everything will be ok with him there. He always makes you feel safe and loved, unlike what your parents did when you were a child. He treated you like you were his life and he never hesitated to save you in ana emergency.

Neville: But it's all been done more than once, so I'll keep on trying.
   He tried to think of creative things to do on dates but he could never come up with original stuff. He'd always stumble upon the same thoughts that always raced around his brain. You always laughed at him while he thought because he would have the cutest, concentrating face.
----------------------------------------------
I would recommend listening to the song. I interpreted the song the way I thought and these are just what I think. You could think of something totally different. It doesn't matter it's just an amazing song.- Emma 💗