Imagine for @-Taken_By_Weasley-

Here ya go :)) @-Taken_By_Weasley-
------------------------------------------------------------
I ran away crying. Michael Corner had just cheated on me with some girl from Slytherin. We had been dating since first year and now, 3 years later, he goes behind my back and makes out with a dumb blonde. She wasn't even PRETTY! What the hell?! After about 10 minutes of running, I collapsed next to the Black Lake. I sat there thinking about everything that I could've done to make him do that. Was I a bad girlfriend? Was I even good enough? I cried more and more thinking about it. I eventually had to force myself to stop so I wouldn't give myself any worse of a headache.
"Hey um, are you alright? I saw you running from the dungeons. Did somebody hurt you?" a sweet voice from behind me questioned. I looked up to see the last person I would expect, Harry Potter. I nodded but then started crying again. He sat down beside me and patted my shoulder and told me sweet little things that gradually made me happy. We were talking about the upcoming Yule Ball, which neither of us had dates to. After about two weeks of talking and being friendly, we decided to go to the Yule Ball together.
"Vivien, will you go to Hogsmeade with me please." Harry asked after the night over. I excepted and I was happy. Finally.