Chapter 12

School goes by really fast and soon Im back home, waiting for Zeke. He turns up at the front door, his electric guitar swung over his left shoulder. I smile as i answer the door.

"Hey." I mumble.

"Hey. How's your head?" He asks.

"Sore."

"I bought you something." He announces, giving me a box.

"Aww. You are so sweet." I reply, taking the box of chocolates. I lead him to the living room and he shows me the chords on his guitar and then i copy him.

"I need to buy a guitar." I think aloud.

"You should. We could do duets together." He suggests. I pull out my phone and the screen appears in front of me, i put a reminder to buy a guitar.

"Did you make that?"

"No, my dad did. I upgraded it though." I explain, putting it on the side and playing his guitar.

"Oh, i almost forget. I have a cheque for your dad, is he here?" He asks.

"Yeah, hold on. Jarvis, send me dad up please." I order. A minute later here appears.

"You wanted me." He says, walking up with a piece of aluminum in his hand.

"Yes, i have your loan. It helped us so much, we really appreciated it. Thank you Mr Stark." Zeke says, passing him a cheque.

"Cheers. Glad i could help." My dad replies as he wanders back down to the basement.

"Are you going now?" I ask.

"I should, i have an exam tomorrow that i should revise for."

"Okay, good luck." I whisper, passing him the guitar.

"I'll see you tomorrow." He says, kissing my forehead and strolling out.

I sigh as i watch him walk out of the house and into his car. I grab my phone and go into my bedroom. I place it on the desk and sit on the chair. I take the back off my phone and pull out the memory card and electronics inside. I then cross link the wires, making the speed quicker, i carry it down to the basement.

"Do you have a soldering iron?" I ask, placing the broken phone on the neat desk that dad doesn't use.

"Yeah, i think its in the bottom cupboard on the left." He points out, smiling from his computer. I find it and start to solder the cross wired phone together, until i find a red circle of metal, i pull it out and instantly recognise it.

"Is this a tracking device?" I ask, holding up.

"Probably." Dad response not looking up from his work.

"Probably?" I question.

"I put it in ages ago. I'm surprised you haven't noticed it before." He teases.

"Why? Don't you trust me?"

"I trust you. I just don't trust the boy."

"Zeke."

"Yeah him." I throw the device across the room and it lands in the bin perfectly.

I sigh and put the phone back together, turn it on and smile and the work i made. I place the phone against my wrist.

"Jarvis scan me." I order. The phone vibrates against my wrist and i watch a blue line cover it.

"Blood pressure levels: normal. Heart rate: normal. Everything appears normal, Miss Stark." Jarvis reports.

"Thanks." I smile as i put it down and spin on the chair, noticing my dad staring at me.

"What did you do?" He asks, smiling.

"Updated my phone."

"My suit does the exact same thing."

"Did you talk to the police about the guy that broke in?" I ask.

"Yes, i gave them the CCTV tape."

"You have CCTV?"

"Yep. You wanna help me with this missile plan?" He asks, i march over to him and look at the plans.

"Jarvis, show me a material plan." I order. The missile appears at my side, bright blue and dotted, i spin it around and check the contents. I notice the chemical equation is wrong and i quickly change it.

"What's wrong?" He asks, biting the end of his pen.

"Maths was incorrect." I explain.

I finish the changes, grab my phone and go back to my room to study. Soon, my phone starts to ring. Zeke.

"Hey, are you free tonight?" He asks.

"Yeah."

"Do you want to go to dinner again."

"How could i say no to you? But you have to let me pay." I tease.

"It's a date."

--------------------------------------------------

sorry, this chapter was a bit boring. just wait for the next chapter, it will be better i promise!!

comment and vote please