First Chapter of Next book

The next book is called: Blue Eyed Girl (Starks Daughter 2)

Chapter 1

Thor leads me up the elevator and into the meeting room where the Avengers are discussing. I make sure to stand behind Thor so i can't see Captain's reaction. I blew up his car. With my mind.

"Skye, Im sorry." My dad appologises as he places his hand on my shoulder, Thor moves out of the way.

"Its okay. I have to tell you something. I have a power, i got angry and upset and blew up a black car." I explain. Dad stares at me for a few minutes, Captain America pushes him out of the way to get in my face.

"Black car. Was it a porsch?" He asks, nostrils blazing and the veins showing in his face.

"Um...Yes." I admit. I have a second to react, taking steps back.

"Captain i am so sorry." I repeat. He pulls his shield off his back, i feel my eyes go cold inside me.

"Like that. Her eyes changed colour." Thor shouts.

Dad races in front of me, shoving Captain back. I feel the fear races out of me and i concentrate on Captain's shield. I watch as the spark travels through at up his arm, he throws it on the floor and jumps back.

"Did you do that?" Dad asks.

"I think so." I reply, he turns his back on Captain, not realising hi mistake. Captain's eyes flash with anger and his whole body tenses. I race out of the meeting room and into the elevator, Captain reaches the doors as they shut. I sprint out of the elevator, through reception and into the back car park. I feel hands on my back, forcing me to the ground, twisting me onto my back. Im face to face with a almost hulk version of Captain.

"Im sorry. I didn't mean to destroy your car. Im sorry." I plead. But he pins my arms down onto the gravel.

"Sorry isn't good enough." He points out, punching me in the nose and blood gushes out.

"It was more then just a car, wasn't it?" I question.

"Don't. Just don't." He mutters.

Suddenly he's thrown off me and a tall figure stands with his back to me.

"What do you think you're doing?" He shouts, his voice echoing in the car park. A familiar voice that tugs at my heart.

"Zeke." I gasp. He spins around and holds his hand out, helping me up.

"Are you okay?" He asks, placing a hand on my cheek and holding the bridge of my nose to stop the blood, making me forget the pain he caused.

"I can't do it. You stood me up and left me, you made all this happen." I point out, my eyes turning cold again. Before i can do anymore damage i sprint away and away from everyone.

I jog all the way home, reaching the beach under the house. I go into the small forest behind the beach and start to climb one of the trees, watching as i leave a trail of blood.

Mutant. That is what i am. A powerful mutant that can do things with my mind. I hear the car pull up at the house but the waves soon cry louder.

"Skye! Skye!" I hear my voice being yelled. I lean my head on the tree and hold the bridge of my nose to stop the blood, but that doesn't stop the pain. The wind and cold whips around me, causing goose bumps to prickle my skin. Crickets churp around me and flies buzz around the tree.

"Skye! Its Zeke. Im so sorry."He shouts, his voice getting closer.

"Im so sorry." He whispers. I lean down and watch his sand covered, white trainers walk off the beach.

"Please come back. Im sorry." I step down one branch, not low enough for him to see me but the other branch snaps loudly.

"Skye?" He asks, his head twisting towards me.

"Yes." I mumble.

"Im so sorry. Please come down." He begs, looking up at me. I start to climb down the tree and as i reach the bottom, Zeke pulls me in for a massive hug. I breath in his deodrant and let the tears flow against his blue shirt.

"Im so sorry." He whispers.

"Im sorry too."

"You've done nothing wrong." He points out, stroking my hair.

"I hurt Captain."I admit.

"I know. Your dad told me everything after he lectured me. Im sorry I didn't ring you, we had a gig and they didn't tell me." He whispers against my ear. I lean back and smile up at him, noticing the tear and blood stains on his shirt.

"I'll buy you a new shirt." I offer. He takes off his suit jacket and wraps it around my shoulders.

"Thanks."

Zeke swings me into his arms and i rest my head against his chest.

"Your eyes are still blue." He points out as he carries me up to the house.

"I know. Im still upset about Captain, I think that's why they haven't gone back." I admit.

"You worry too much." He mutters, kissing my forehead.

He carries me through and rings the doorbell to the house. Zeke carefully puts me down but holds my hand as my dad races to the door.

"Thank God you're okay." He thanks, giving me a massive hug.

"Im fine." I mutter as i pull away from him.

"Pepper! Pepper, we've found her!" Dad shouts as he races into the house.

"How did you find me?" I ask Zeke.

"I had some help from Jarvis."

"Damn Jarvis, back stabber."I mutter under my breath.

"Im glad he helped me find you." He admits, brushing a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"Im glad too." I whisper. His skin making me tingle.

"I am sorry. I promise to never let anyone hurt you again."He promises with a kiss. "I will make it up to you."