Chapter 1

Chapter One

3rd POV

"Enter," a gruff voice could be heard from inside of the room. Upon receiving the permission, a man wearing a bird mask went in. He's wearing a standard uniform of ANBU which consist of black clothing, a grey flak jacket, metal arm guards and glove, ninja sandals, and three ninja pouches on his back-waist. A spiral tatoo could be seen on his left shoulder.

"Have you found the intruder ?", Hiruzen, the third Hokage asks the ANBU.

"Yes, Lord Hokage,"

"Now, may I ask where is the intruder then ? I suppose you have already catch it seeing you standing here in front of me," the Hokage ask while playing with the pipe in his hand.

"The intruder is a girl. She have been admitted to the hospital,"

Hiruzen waves his hand, motioning the ANBU to continue as he is very intrested with the news. Its been a long time since his break, and he's thinking maybe this is a good opportunity to rest his mind for awhile.

" She was unconcious when we found her.She also has a large gash, possibly a sword wound on her leg and a few kunai wound on her back. The doctor says that she is in a critical condition and she is not suppose to be concious anytime soon," inform the ANBU to the Hokage.

The information have somehow pique his curiosity.Why would a girl, an injured one at that, wandering outside the village ? She was even unconcious when she is found.. Is it a scheme planned by someone to attack the village ? Or maybe the girl just lost her way ? If she is lost, where would she posibbly be going ? Would it jeopardize Konoha ? Would it ---

"Lord Hokage.. ?", call out the ANBU, seeing the hokage has stopped talking for a few minutes now.

Awaken from his thought, Hiruzen raises his eyes and lean back on his chair while taking a puff from his pipe, watching the ANBU that keep kneeling in front of him. Unable to keep his curiousity intact any longer, he finally says,

"Take me to the girl,"

And that's it for chapter one~ It's more like a prolouge though~ xD As you can see, we haven't met my oc yet, but don't worry, we will met her soon~ Its also kind of short, because im not really good in writing and please forgive my grammar, I know its bad, but its one of the main reason I want to write, to improve it~!! Tell me what did I do wrong and I'll try to improvise it, thats all~ Byee~~