Chapter 15

Lol, it takes about a month to finish this chapter.. xD. (Look at da picture) Thank you for everyone that keeps voting for this story ! I know this story is quite bad, especially my grammar.. xD But, yeah I don't care. And yeah, I have a reaaaaaaaally important question by the end of the chappie~

And check this girl outt ----> @Shizuka_thSilentSnow She's writing a Naruto fanfic too~

*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|

Tsukiko POV

'And... the day has gone by..' I finally reach the village where Jiraiya is supposedly waiting. WITHOUT any rest at ALL.

I wandered into the village, searching for an affordable inn to stay. I felt really lonely as Kuro never talk to me since yesterday...

'Kuro...?'

Sighing, I just walked through the town until I reach an old inn at the end of the village. It has this 'obviously-a-haunted-inn-beware-ghost-everywhere' atmosphere. I've decided to stay here as most people would probably avoid this place.

I slowly push the door. As it opens, a creaking sound was made and a bell rings.

"Someone's here...." I could hear a voice whispering followed by a giggle. Then, I heard the sounds of footsteps scurrying across the room.

I tried to find the source of the sounds, but it's too dark for me to see anything. Gathering my courage, I slowly said ".....H-Hello ?"

"Hihihihihihihi...." Again the sounds of footsteps resounding.

Suddenly, I could hear someone voice's whispering into my ear, "Come in..."

Without a second thought, I quickly turn around and started to run. But, as if someone were expecting me to do that, a ribbon wrapped itself onto my waist, pulling me inside the creepy inn.

"Nooooooooo!!!!"

*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*

Tsukiko POV

"I'll let you stay here for a month without paying anything. I would also pay for your food, clothes, water or any type of necessities while you were here. I also will protect you from any type of harm.Is it a deal ?"

A beautiful man sat across me in a dark room. With only the help of the candle, I was able to see his face. He keep repeating the same sentences which is, 'Please stay at my inn.'

"Oiiiii ! Last offer ! I'll sleep with you too if you want ! I'll hug you as you sleep and watch your cute faceeeeeee while playing with your hairrrrrr~!!"

"Ughhhh, no mannn ! Hell noooo ! Stay away from meeehh !! Narutooo, help mehhhh !! This oddly beautiful pervert is going to do his perverted things to meeee !!" I started shouting and wriggling at the same time.

Did I told you he tied me onto a chair ?

"Fine... If that is what you want..," The man said while walking towards me. He raise his hand slowly and said, "I have no choice but to do this."

He then swing his hands towards me. I end up closing my eyes, waiting for the impact. But, the only thing that I feel is the rope around me loosening.

"You're free. Just go.. Leave me here alone..," He then started walking slowly towards the door. "After all, who wants to stay with a failure. Everyone would leave me in the end.."

I watch him as he's walking towards the door. I could see... water ? Or maybe tears dripping onto the wooden floors.

"Nobody would ever understand how I feel.. All they care is about themselves. Those selfish bastard."

At last, he finally reach the door. Without turning his head towards me, he said, "Go. Just leave me like everybody else."

He then walked out of the door, to who knows where. I just stand in the middle of the room, frozen, trying to comprehend everything that happen just now. Did he say all that because I do not want to stay here ?!!

What a wierd guy.

"Errr, thank you for letting me go ? I guess.. Bye ?" I shout loudly hoping he would hear my voice.

I then start to walk towards the door. Right before I walk out, I could hear a voice, whispering something to me.

"Just go.. Leave me here.. Alone.. Without a friends. Like those bastards...... Just leave."

"Ughhhh, fineeeeee !! I'll stay here !! Stop making me feel guilty, ya hear me you perverted man !!"

Suddenly, all the light in the inn switched on.

"Welcome, welcome !! Please enjoy your stay here~~!" The same man slide down the stairs gracefully towards me.

"Sooo, which room would you like to stay, huh~??" He said while wrapping his arms around my shoulder and giving me a tour of his inn.

Was everything that happen just now was an act ?!

|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|

Tsukiko POV

Well, after I finished settling down, I went out to find anything to eat. Sooo, right now, I am standing in front of a table waiting for my dango to arrive.

"Who's that girl ? She looks suspicious.." I could hear a voice behind me, probably a man. Although I'm quite sure he is not talking to me.

Taking a sip of the warm tea in front of me, I could hear another feminine voice replying to him, "I don't know and I don't care."

"But, look at her !! She look really suspicious!!"

"Yeah, yeah. It's your long lost sister. Go hug her and tell her that you're sorry 'cause you are really unintelligent." The same female voice replied the man, sounding more irritated than before.

"But, she looks really really really really suspicious !!! Can't you be more, you know, intrested and look behind ya ??"

I finally turn my head a little bit to give glare at the guy who keep talking about me. Turning back, I could see him, a boy probably around 15-16 years old, looki-- no, glaring at me with his beautiful ruby eyes.

We just keep glaring at each other for about 5 minutes before my order of dango arrive. I turn my head to look at the woman who give the delicious looking dango and said a quick thank you. I look back to continue my little glaring contest with the boy, but he is nowhere to be found.

'Stop it, Tsukiko. He is not worth your time. Let's just eat..' I said to myself, trying to convince myself that the boy is not a big deal.

•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•

Tsukiko POV

"Please enjoy your stay here~" He said while laying the futon down.

"Hey, would you mind telling me your name ? It's hard to keep calling you 'that man'. It's too long." I finally ask him.

"Huh ? Ahhh~ Well.. you can call me..... Err... Ha ! Adress me as your otou-san ! Okayy ?! Now, go to sleep my dear musume~ You will have a loooooong day ahead of you tomorrow~" He said while putting me on the bed.

(A/n : If I'm not mistaken musume means daughter. But, if I am wrong, do tell me~)

He pull the blanket up to my neck and said, "Good night.. Tsukiko.." He then kisses my forehead and walk towards the door slowly as if he's afraid of me waking up.

"Good night.... otou-san.."

•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•

Andddd thats it ! So, I got an important question for you alll~~

Would you like these two people, the ruby eyed boy and the otou-san to become a character ? Or should ignore them both. Do remember that the choice's you made would change this story~ So,

Yes ?

Or

No ?

That's all~

Traveller (Naruto FanFic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara