Chapter 20

A chapter full of OOC's. Lol. I do hope you'll still enjoy it though..

Tsukiko POV

"Kakashi-sensei !!!! Sasuke-kun is missing !!!" A shriek woke us up from the deep sleep I'm in. Yes, I did sleep on the roof comfortably. Maybe I'm just tired from all the drama that happened yesterday.. Who cares anymore. One thing that I know was the shriek that woke us up was definitely Sakura's.

I sit down and rubbed my eyes yawning in the process. Suddenly, I could feel a weight lifted off from my body. I open my eyes and I could see Sasuke's yawning and stretching in front of me.

"Morning, Sasuke...." I said smiling at him.

Sasuke look at me, smiling. "Hnn..." I guess some thing will never change, eh ?

"There's no one in the toilet, Kakashi-sensei !!" And then a loud stomping could be heard all around the house. "Naruto, wake up !! We need to find Sasuke !! And uh... Tsukiko !!"

"Naniiii ?!! Nee-chan is not here ?!" Another voice could be heard.

"What ? Who's 'nee-chan' ??!"

I then look at Sasuke. Ignoring the voices that's coming from the house. "Oii. Don't you think we need to meet them now ? They're going to wake everyone up."

He look at me before shaking his head. "I want to sleep." He then lay his head on my arms, ignoring me.

I just giggle slowly. "I guess a little sleeping won't hurt us.. right Sasuke ?"

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

Tsukiko POV

"Kakashi-sensei !! I've found them. They're on the roof !!" A voice shouting from afar.

"Ignore them.." Sasuke turn his body so he would face me. He then whispered , "Ignore them." Still closing his eyes.

I just let out a small laugh. I then close my eyes again trying to sleep again before suddenly I was disturbed by Naruto's voice behind me. "Nee-channnn !!! What are you doing with this teme !!"

I open one of my eyes, just to see Naruto looking at me and Sasuke. "Hey, Naruto.."

"Go away, dobe." Sasuke said, sitting down next to me.

"Whaaa ?!! You're the one who needs to go away." Naruto reply back to Sasuke, in a not-so-nice tone. And then, they keep arguing back and forth ignoring me. Well, more like Naruto's shouting and Sasuke ignoring him. Mehh, I don't want to disturb their bonding time. Suddenly, I remembered about Tsunami.

Should I help Tsunami-san cook.. ? Judging by the sun, it would probably be around..... 9..Yeahh.. Maybe I should..

Ignoring both of them, I teleported to the kitchen to find no one is in there. I just shrugged. Maybe I should wash my face first...

I then walk towards Kakashi's room. I open the door slowly to avoid to waking him up. I guess my attempt was useless as I found him sitting down reading his porn book.

"Hey, Kakashi.....sensei ?" I said, walking inside his room and close the door behind me.

He slowly lifted his head from the book and look at me with his lazy eyes. "Hey Tsukiko.."

"I'm going to borrow your bathroom for awhile. I just want to wash my face. I hope you don't mind." I said walking to the bathroom without waiting for his reply.