~Tsukiko Sora

Hey Guyssss !!!!

I've just realised that you've never see my characther. Yeah, its my fault.... I've never describe her properly right ? Gomenasai !! *bows head*

As you can see, I draw her myself. Why ? Its because I can't find anything on the internet !!!

Story of my life. I can only find it when i don't need it..

Anyway.....Let's start from her clothes, okay ? What does her clothes remind you of ? If you say Hinata,

ding, ding, ding

you're correct !! I love Hinata's clothes in shipudden, so, I thought.. maybe Tsukiko would love it too !! Right Tsu-chan ?!!

The reason why she has an orange jacket(?) is because I looooooooooooooove Naruto very much !! *fangurling*

She have a silver coloured hair as I've mentioned before. She also has a pair of black eyes. It is the same colour with her mask, shoes, pants.

She wears a weapon pouch on her right thigh because she is right-handed like mee !!!

That's all I think...

Ohhhhh, before I forgot about it...If you have anything you would like to ask about Tsukiko, tell me, pm me or you can just comment ! I'll try to answer your questions~

Or maybe you can do me a favour by voting or commenting ? Tell me something. Is my story to slow ? Or is it to long ? Too many details ? Tell mehhh ! Hehe, overreacting a little bit over there ~

That's all for now !!

Bye Panda's !!!