Chapter 13

Soooooo, another chapter ehh ? Hehe~ Anyway, I want to say thank you to those people who keeps voting, commenting, following and adding my story to their reading list !! I really appreciate it ! Soooo, think of this chapter as a gift to you guys ! Although, you might hate me in the end.. *insert le creepy face*

But, before that, this chapters marks the ends of the introduction (I guess ?). The next chapters also mark the starts of the Zabuza's arc! Yay ! I finally get to see Haku and Zaza-chan !! xD

Chapter 13

Tsukiko POV

"Why am I the only one tied to the pole ?!!" Naruto shouts madly while kicking his legs. "No one else get the bells either you know !"

"Yeah, but you're the only one who cheated." Kakashi said back. "While the others tried hard to get the bells, you tried to eat the food alone.

Suddenly, Kakashi do a close eye smile before saying, "Anyway, putting that aside, I have decided that none of you are going back to the academy."

"Yes !" Naruto cheered while I just look at Kakashi. I knew there's more to what he just said.

"But, sensei.. all I did was scream and faint.Do I got points for that ?" Sakura said, looking shocked but not for long. She then smile and pump both of her fist in the air, cheering for herself.

While Sasuke.. He just smirk to himself. Probably his way of saying, ' I'm happy. Yay. '

"T-then, does that mean that a-all four of us ......." Naruto trails off, stuttering of joy at the thought of passing this test.

"Yes, that means that all four of you" Kakashi said while smiling kindly when suddenly his face clouds over, "Are being dropped from the program. Permanently."

"W-what ?" Sakura whispers. Naruto and Sasuke stare at Kakashi in disbelief, with the Uchiha's face slowly darkening. It's clear that he's not happy with Kakashi's decision.

I knew that he would do something like this. But, looking at my 'teammates' , they can't seem to accept it.

"You can't drop us from the program !!" Naruto objects desperately, flailing his legs again. "That means we won't ever become a shinobi ! You just said that if we didn't get the bell, you would send us back to the Academy! You can't just change your mind and drop us !"

"It's hardly my fault that you guys think like a little kids and not a Shinobi," Kakashi replies uncaringly with his hands on his hips. "You're just a little brats!"

I just look at Kakashi dead in the eye, when a certain Uchiha decides to dive at Kakashi, angry about his decision. Kakashi just shake his head and roll his eyes upwards before he easily grabs Sasuke and shoves him to the ground making him unable to move.

"You think it's all about you" the Jounin said while sitting on top of the furious looking Uchiha.

"Hey, get off of Sasuke ! He's not a bug, so you can't just squish him like that !" Sakura commands, pointing a finger at Kakashi.

I elbowed Sakura, whispering ,"Now is not the time for that.."

"You think this is all just a game,huh ? Do you even wonder why we place you in a squad ?" Kakashi said, looking at us coldly.

We all stare at Kakashi in silence for a few moments, unable to answer his question. I can give the answer to him, but, I've decided that they need to think of this on their own. He then just hangs his heads and shaking it before sighing.