Chapter 22

Hah ! It's already Chapter 22 !! Mwahahahahahahahhaha

"Heh, you'll regret this soon Zaza-kun~"

"Yeah. I've already regret that I didn't kill you sooner." He said running towards me rapidly.

"Well, we all love procrasinating, don't we ??"

Zabuza run towards me while chuckling darkly. He swing down his sword towards me in a fast motion. I put my sword up, trying to defend myself from him but it turns out to be useless as his huge sword and his weight that overpowers me greatly, I have zero to no chance at all.

As soon as I heard my sword cracking, I jump a few step back away from him and quickly doing the handsigns needed for my Jutsu.

"Tch.. Tch.. Tch.. Running away from me eh, Tsukiko ?" He smirked at me. "That's not going to happen Tsukiko. A lot of people is going to die today. And one of them is you."

"Jeez. Loosen up, old man. Nobody's going to die today. Especially me." I shout, smiling brightly at him.

I raise my hands up before slamming my hands on the bridge. "Water Jutsu : Poisonous Mist Monkey."

All around us, mist started forming in a huge amount. In a matter of seconds, it takes a shape of a few thousand monkeys standing fiercely in front of me.

"I've never heard of this Jutsu before.. but, I'm quite sure it is as stupid as it was like the Flying Fish Jutsu you did before."

"......T-that was actually a j-jutsu used for d-distracting the enemy..." I averted my eyes away from him, embarrassed about the fact that he was actually there when I'm creating a new jutsu.

"Wrong choice, Tsukiko."

"Wha--?!"

Suddenly, without any warning, Zabuza make his move. The sword barely missed my heart and instead imbedded itself in my ribcage.

"Tsk..tsk..tsk.. You should've never let your guard down Tsukiko." Zabuza said, amusement clear in his voice.

"..It was only for one second you bastard !!" Shouting, I kick him out of the way, making sure he take the sword along with him.

Wrong move.

I could feel the cold hard surface of the sword shredding my flesh apart as it was forcefully being pulled out of my skin. I kneeled down, attempting to minimize the blood loss because of the huge gash his sword has caused.

"You sneaky bastard.." And the worst thing is that I couldn't even heal myself since my chakra is quite low dye to the mist-monkey jutsu from before.

"It loves your blood, Tsukiko." Zabuza stated, admiring his sword that is starting to repair itself using my blood. He then turn his head and look at me.

"Should I give it more then ?"

"....Piss off.." I spat out hatefully.

"..Go !!" Thrusting my left hand forward, I whispered the word.

I smile broadly as I saw Zabuza, swinging his cursed blade around, while jumping up and down trying to throw off the monkey that managed to climb over his back.

N-Needless to say that he... h-he looks like a t-total.... i-i..di...o...t...

Thud.

"Tsukiko !!!!"

|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|