Chapter 7

Pssttt, I need to tell you a secret. This book. Yes, this book !!

I kind of make up the plot as I go.. So, yeah..

I just want to say Im sorry if the story is kinda... err.. mess up ? You can also pm me if you have any intresting idea ! I'll try to make it happen~

But only if I think it is appropriate.. I don't want Tsukiko becoming Naruto's sister or Sasuke's twin or maybe... just maybe... someone would suggest her to become Kage. And it would be even wierder if suddenly Kurosaki Ichigo (Bleach) pops in the story ! Now that I think about it.. It doesn't sound that bad.. Lol !

Anyway... Thanks for those who keep reading this wierd little book of mine^^

Chapter 7

"Alright, it's lunch time now. You can go anywhere you like, but make sure you come back to the classroom to meet up with your jounin sensei. Class dismissed." Iruka says.

As soon as Iruka says that, I stand up and walk out of classroom. Well, that's what I was planning to do before Akio and Naruto call me.

"Tsu-chan !"

"Ko-chan~!!"

I turn my head towards them, raising one of my eyebrows. I sigh escaped my mouth before I quickly replaced it with a smile.

"Yes ? What do you want, Naru-kun ? A-kun ?"

"D-did you j-just c-call him A-kun ??! NANIIIIII ?!!!" Naruto shouts before glaring dagger at Akio.

"What ? Are you jealous of me you, monster ?" I could see Akio's face showing disgust towards Naruto.

He ain't talking like that to my Naruto.

"Akio." Bonk. "That-," Bonk. "Is-" Bonk. "So-," Bonk. "Rude !!" By the end of my sentence, he has 4 bumps rested on top of his head. He kinda deserve it.

I could hear Naruto's laugh loudly. Probably because of what I do towards Akio. It's rude too.

I run towards Naruto so fast it almost seem like I was teleporting before I do the same thing to Naruto.

Bonk. Bonk. Bonk. Bonk.

"You don't laugh at other people pain. But, instead you need to help them." I lectured Naruto.

His head now has the same 4 towers bump as Akio's. I couldn't help but giggle.

"Hey !!! You just laugh at meee !! You just said to me that 'you can't laugh at other people pains' before, but that's what you're doing now !!" Naruto shouts while pointing his index finger at me.

"Laughing and giggling is not the same thing, Naru-kun~~~"

"B-but.... !!! Hmphh!"

I let out a small chuckle at Naruto's childish behaviour.

Feeling a bit sorry because of what I've done to both Naruto and Akio, I decide to treat them.

Slowly, I bring my hands up to his head. I begin concentrating my chakra towards my hands making its glow red it's almost looks like it's bleeding. Not even a second passed before his heads returns to normal. Running towards Akio, I make his bumps dissapear too.

"There. It's fine now. Sorry for hitting both of you. Well, it's just that you boys need to learn manners." I says loudly before I turn my heads towards Akio saying it more quietly this time. "Especially you Akio. You don't just call other people monster. You don't even know him. He's the same as you. Lonely. Don't judge him because of what he has done before. After all, one day, he's gonna be the Hokage."