Chapter 3

3rd Hokage/Hiruzen POV

Accompanied by two ANBU for the sake of my safety, we went to hospital. My curiosity get the better of me and I finally gave up to the temptation.

Reaching for the door, I open it just to see a girl not older than 13, sitting on the bed. It makes me wonder that maybe my ANBU has taken me to a wrong room.

Before I even got the chance to ask, the ANBU answers me as if he can read my mind. "This is the girl that we found outside the village."

"I thought you say that the girl would not be concious soon ? I could see her sitting on the bed just fine. If I didn't know anything, maybe I would even says this is her home ! She looks so comfortable sitting there !," I couldn't help blurting it out.

Tsukiko POV

I deadpanned. How could this old man says that this is my home ? MY HOME ??! I mean, I knew I don't have anywhere that I can deemed it as my home but, EXCUSE MEEEEE, HOSPITALSS ??!

JUST. A. BIG. FAT. NO.

"Hey ..... man ? Im just going to call you man for now, since you haven't given your name yet. Umm.. is it a problem that Im awake ? Should I be asleep right now ? If so, you should tell me, I'll try to," I said, closing my eyes and smile , making a perfect close eye smile for 'man' .

Hey, don't blame me, he's just standing at the door, wearing sone wierd robe and hat while holding a pipe..

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaay..... Its kinda awkward now... He's been like staring at me for 5 whole minutes.. Did I say something wierd ?

"Maybe you want me to sleep... I should sleep now, right ?", I mutter quietly to myself and started to lean back down on my bed.

I think 'man' heard me because he suddenly asks me to sit back. Saying something about how can a 'little' girl being so carefree when their injured or something. I just follow his order and sit straight back up on the bed.

"Im sorry for staring at you. Im just not expecting for you to be concious so soon. According to my ANBU, your not supposed to be concious anytime soon,"

'That's why he's so shocked to see me. And here I thought that maybe my face has somehow grow another eye or maybe turn into a wierd shade of green-ish colour,' I thought to myself.

"You might have known me, but Im going to introduce myself formally. I am the Hokage of the Leaf Village otherwise known as Konoha. And i'm here to ask you the reason why you're here at Konoha,"

So, he's the guy i'm searching for huh ? I smirk to myself, feeling accomplished that I have finished one of my mission. Yep, one more mission to go, and I can die peacefully. Not that I want to die, of course.

"Lord Hokage, it's a pleasure meeting you. You are the person I'm searching for.... Can we have a word alone ? Just the both of us ? Without any of your 'spies' sneaking around. Please ? It's not like a 12 year old girl , can kill you, right ?", I says loudly.

Maybe my request sounded like a threat because someone just throw a bunch of kunai's at me.
Meh, luckily I am ready all the time. Otherwise, I would be skewered just now. .

"That's not nice," I mutter quietly, I don't think I want to be thrown Kunai's at again..

"Don't you dare threat Lord Hokage, he's the most powerful shinobi you'll ever kno--", the ANBU beside him was cut by the Hokage with just a wave of a hand.

I need to learn that.

"Leave us,"

I was wondering whether he is talking to me or someone else , when someone answers.