Chapter 10

Mwahaahahahahaha, I'm back~~~~ Sorry for the late update~ I just don't have any motivation to write anything. But, after reconsidering it for awhile, I've decided to write.. Yay~!

Anyway, this chapter is a little bit crappy and maybe the next chapter is too.... It is a however, a big part of this story. Mehh, enough talking, enjoy my stories~~

Chapter 10

Tsukiko POV

Well, it turns out, Akio's mother is not as bad as he told me before. She was very happy when she look at me. The first thing she did when she look at me is, well.. hugging Akio while saying things like her son is now a man. She also somehow started to plan out our wedding and saying that she wants at least 8 grandchild. I think if Akio's have not pushed her mother into the kitchen, she probably might told us where to bury our bodies when we die.

As for Akio's father.. He is actually the 'kind-and-gentle-but-quiet' type of father. He doesn't talk much but when he did talk, you could hear the gentle-ness traceable in his voice. Sometimes, I caught him staring at Akio with those loving gazes father tends to have (but not showing it)

Overall, they were quite nice. They offered me to sleep at their house which I could'nt refuse. And that's how I ended up at the comfortable guest room in their house. Since, I can't sleep anyway, I climb up to the roof and gaze at the stars. Deciding that I had enough of stars that day, I climb back down to my room.

'Hrmmm.. It's already 4.00 a.m.... An hour before the so called 'survival excercise' by Kakashi sensei at the training ground..' Thinking for awhile, I've decided to home and get ready. After all, I don't want to be late. Since it's early in the morning, I'm assuming they're sleeping. Well, that is what I thought of before I heard the voice of Akio's mother shouting and a weird noise.

"WAKE UP ! WAKE UP! RISE AND SHINE MY BOYS !! AND THAT INCLUDES YOU TOO, TSUKIKO !!!! WAKE UP !!!!!!"

Well, I guess this family loves to wake up early ?

"MOM, SHUT UP! TSUKIKO IS PROBABLY SLEEPING NOW !! DON'T WAKE HER UP WITH YOUR LOUD VOICE !!!" Akio's voice could be heard. Probably shouting from his room ?

"WELL, GUESS WHAT ?!! I DON'T CARE !! WAKE UPPPPPPPP!!!!!" Akio's mother continue shouting.

"MOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM !!!! YOU'RE WAKING UP OUR NEIGHBOURS WITH YOUR VOICEEEEE!!"

"AKIO, DON'T YOU DARE TALK THAT WAY TO YOUR MOTHER !!" Eventhough Akio's father voice is quieter than both Akio and his mom, he is still quite loud.

Plus, it seems like it's a normal routine for them.. This family sure is interesting. Well, I think it'stime for me to make my appearance now~

"Yes, mom ! I'm already awake !" I said while walking towards her. Oh, did I forgot to mention that she ask me to call her mom ?

Patting my head, she says, "Good girl.. Now, go take a bath and make sure you brush your teeth. After you're done, come back down here, okay ?"

"But, I don't have any clothes to wear beside this....."

"Pfttttt, don't worry about that. I have a perfect clothes for you~! Now go~! " She said while pushing me a little. I look back at her and I could see she is still shouting and hitting the pan with her ladle, telling both Akio and his father to get down. However, she only receive a 'No' as an answer which she refuse to accept. She is still shouting even when I'm standing infront of the bathroom. I giggle to myself thinking how wierd and intresting this family is.

Well, I guess I have no choice now. Undressing myself I step in the bathroom.

*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|