Chapter 21

Another update biatchesssss !!!! I'm really buuuusy studying (Am I ?). Lol. Anyway, enjoy reading~ Important question at the end.

|*|*|*|*|*|*|

Tsukiko POV

"Come on, Tsukiko ! We need to go now !" Kakashi's voice could be heard from outside of the house.

"Yeahh ! Comin'. Wait for me !" I run outside and I could see both Sasuke and Sakura standing in front of the house while Kakashi is walking ahead with Tazuna.

"Come on, let's go !" I said pulling Sasuke and Sakura arms, trying to catch up with Kakashi.

Today, we're going to the bridge to protect Tazuna. After a few days of watching after them, they've finally completed their training and well Kakashi is already healed, so we're good to go ! All of us except Naruto were now heading to the bridge, walking slowly beside each other.

I know something is going to happen today but I don't know what. It doesn't felt right to leave Naruto behind so I decided to approach Kakashi. I slowly walk to him, and take a peek of his face before I started talking.

"Hey, I don't think this is a good idea. I'm going to go back and watch after Naruto." I told Kakashi before turning my back towards them.

".Yeah, sure..."

*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|

"Ehh ?! I thought you're going to guard my father ?" Tsunami shouts as soon as she saw my face in front of her house.

"Yeah, but I changed my mind along the way. I'm worried about Naruto. Has he woke up ?"

"Errr.. No.." Tsunami answered. It was clear that she was worried for her father.

I put a hand on her shoulder and smile brightly. "Don't you worry. He'll be fine ! After all, Kakashi, the infamous Copy Cat Ninja is with them. Don't forget about Sasuke Uchiha. The best students that graduates this year and Sakura Haruno. The brain of this team ! Brain over brawns, you know ?"

I pull my hand back before adding, "Plus, it's not like Zabuza would suddenly decided to show up today !" Right ?

Finally, Tsunami look relieved. She nodded at me and said, "I believe your team is more than capable to protect my father.."

"Yeah ! And don't sweat yourself thinking about them. I'll go after them after Naruto's awake."

|*|*|*|*|*|

"You insolent brat !!" I shout, kicking Naruto out of the way. Not like it matters anyway. A senbon needle intercept the kunai that was thrown by Zabuza.

"O-ouch ! It hurts !!" Naruto cried, cradling his empty head. He probably hit his head on the ground when I kick him, but he totally deserve that.

Hrmm.. Why am I being so heartless right now ? Well, let's see... Maybe, it's because he left me at the house right after helping Tsunami without even waiting for me. Or maybe it's because I found him shouting in front of our enemy loudly when I finally arrive after wasting my precious chakra just to catch up to him. Or maybe, just because he's Naruto. Mehh, who knows..

"Haku, why did you that for ?" Zabuza asked, referring to Haku actions of throwing his senbon needle before.

"Zabuza-san, please leave him to me. Let me do this fight." Haku answered politely and at the same time firmly.