Chapter 5

Yesss ! New chapter ! Sorry for all my rambling before. I just want to post my wierd drawing~

One day, I'll draw Akio's full body ! Just wait for it. And don't forget to vote Panda's !

Anyway, reading timeee !!

Chapter 5

3rd Person POV

A figure could be seen walking on the streets of Konoha. He looks suspicious. I mean, who would go sight seeing at 5 in the morning ??!

Anyway, he started to walk slowly. Right foot... Left foot..... Right foot...... Left foot .... and this continues for a few more minutes before it suddenly comes to a halt. Stopping before a door of an apartment.

The apartment of a girl named Tsukiko Sora.

The figure looks up for awhile showing that he is thinking hard of something. A few minutes later, he went outside just to find a window to break his way into the house.

'Found it'

And it was his lucky day as the window is left wide open. He went in and he could see a bed. On the bed is the person who he is searching for ,looking at him with her black eyeswide open, making him shudder unintentionally.

After a few moments of a little staring competition, she finally says,

"What are you doing here, Naru-kun ?"

Tsukiko POV

"What are you doing here, Naru-kun ?" I ask.

How do I know its him ?

Well, the first essential of being a traveller is always, always and always be on guard no matter where you are. You would never know when some bandits, thieves or even rouge ninjas decided to kill you or even worse steal your food.

So me being a traveller for about 8 years now, I always keep my guard on, no matter where I am. Well, it's one of the things that have kept me alive this long. My hearing ,tracking and sensoring abilities although its not the best in the world, it is certainly not the worse.

And Naruto being Naruto, he is just like an elephant. He doesn't try to hide his footsteps nor his chakra making it's easier for me to recognise it's him. But why is he here ?

"Uhh.. uh... I kinda want to make sure you're here.." he says before quietly continues. "I mean.. I'm afraid im just hallucinating or something.

He looks down for awhile before he looks back up with his eyes full of ... anger ? "Maybe Im so desperate of wanting some friends that I start making up my own imaginary friends !!! "

Slowly, I stand and walk to him. "Hey Naru-kun..." I look up so I could face him. Wrapping my hands in his, I continued, "Im sorry but Im not your imaginary friends or something similar... Im sorry that Im not the friends you've always wanted. Im sorry that Im not perfect.." Looking down, I continued, "Can you see our hands. How it's wrapping perfectly around each other ? You could touch me, talk to me, play with me,play prank with me and sooooo many more. Of course Im real !" I try to convince him. "Plus Im your best friend, you should really listen to me~" I joke while playfully punching his shoulder.

"Tsu-chan..." He says before slowly putting his arms around my shoulder pulling me closer to him. "You're real...." He mumbled to my neck.

"Of course, Naru-kun.."

After a few minutes, I slowly pull my body away from him. "Do you know what friends do, Naru-kun ?" I smile when I look at his puzzled face.

"Friends. They always argue, fight and insult each other. But, in the end, they're still friends. Why ? Because, without friends, it's like we're missing a piece of us. It's like one of our family is not here. "