intro

Jasmine Siharreth (Jazz)

"Chance dude chill" I said trying to calm him down.

Chancellor is my best friend Brie's boyfriend who was at this point beyond drunk standing on the couch yelling like a fucking maniac. I'm sick of this bullshit!

"Ayyyeeee thisss myyyy shiiit thooo!" He slurred as he danced to some Mystikal some that came on.

"Brie...um I think you guys should go. Like now." I said through gritted teeth. I'm just ready to got to bed.

"Okay Jazz I know how it feels to be the third wheel, Chance babe, lets go."

Bitch....you in my house.

"Maybe I wouldn't have a problem with being the third wheel if your boyfriend wasn't piss drunk standing on MY furniture." I said getting slightly angry...this is almost a reoccurring thing!

"Ok ok, fine Jazz" she said doing her best to drag wasted Chance out the door.

"I'll text you later." Please don't.

Although Brie is younger than me she's like one of my only friends. Don't get me wrong being single isn't SO bad. I've just become accustomed to in fact being the third wheel. Usually what happens is I get bored by myself, I call Brie , then she begs me to let her bring Chance , and since I'm such a pushover, I let her! She's always talking about hooking me up with someone it just never happens.

About an hour later I get the text I was begging not to get.

Text conversation

Brie : Girl you not gone believe what we doing tmmrw.😄

Me: I'm not third wheeling with you and Chance if that's what you mean. I'm sick of that shit.😑

Brie : Nooo turns out Chance got a friend named Donald he cute too. He literally said 'yoo he'll be good wit to home girl ' We're all going to the beach it'll be funnnnn.

Me: oooh you setting me up wit a white boy ?? Yass. I could do that.

Brie : Girl no he I'm pretty sure he black. Chance don't have too many white homies.

Donald ? Black ? Really? Donald is like a popular white boy name..

Me: oh, smh.... I guess Ima pack my bag for tomorrow what time y'all leaving?

I'm not the type that does the whole double date thing or something like that but this'll be fun.

Brie : YESS we'll pick you up at like 1:20 cool?

Me: yeah I'll see you tomorrow.

Brie : okay goodnight

End of conversation

After I packed my bag I headed to bed. It's gonna be a LONG ass day tomorrow.

[A\N]

Worlds Shortest chapter. I know I know It's the first one so it's dumb but, next chapters are alot better and longer than this one and not shitty.