15: Wtf Connor?

Characters in the MM 😂😂😂😂😂

Wait no I meant to tell y'all that I really regret writing in the record label so imma kinda write it back out. So Royalty n shit is discontinued. Sowwy😢😢

Donald P.O.V

"Baaaabbbbeeee!"

"Go awaayy Donald!"

"Why you being like that Jazzy?"

Right now I was trying to get her to open her door. Oh damn did I mention she moved in with me? After that whole "What about when we family " thing I realized I should just be a man, and if things don't work out, so be it. But there was a slight incident at Red Lobster with a young woman who seemed to think I was attractive and felt the need to tell me. Turns out she was a girl I liked in highschool. We were JUST FRIENDS! Anyway I took her number so we could catch up and of course Jazz hates that shit.

"Why don't you ask your little Hoëy?"

"Her name is Zoëy."

"Oh for real? Maybe...I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!" She screamed angrily.

Yeahh maybe I should have kept that one to myself.

"Jazzy.....baby..she's not even a threat."

Suddenly the door swung open.

"Not a threat?"

"That's not what I meant-"

"Nahh nigga I don't know what you think...but I KNOW that bitch don't have nothing on me." She said flipping her hair.

"Then why are you even mad?"

"Because YOU might me dumb enough to step down to HER. And plus it was highly inappropriate for her to continually tell you how 'Amazing and handsome' and you exchanged numbers with her. Common sense!"

"Jasmine I hate arguing with you me and Zoëy are just friends please stop this shit I love you!"

"Donald- I gotta go." She says more calm and pushing me out of her way.

"You always have shit to do."

°

Jasmine P.O.V

I don't know why Donald's being a jerk but whatever.

I walked out the house slamming the door. I don't know where the fuck I'm going but I'm just about to drive. Just drive....

I suddenly got a call from Dave..must be good news.

Me:Hello?

Dave: Hello Jasmine...I'm afraid I have some unfortunate news.

Me: What is it what happened...?

Dave: I'm afraid.....you are no longer in custody of Royalty.

Me: Nigg- Dave WHAT?! I started that shit! Those are my artist and you selling my shit?! Fuc- Heck no!

Dave: I'm sorry, it's not personal but you're just not as experienced as our new Investor.

Me: And who exactly might that be?

Dave: A wealthy experienced woman, by the name of Ellaine will be taking your spot.

Stop. Rewind. Times 2. Carry the one. Hit play nigga.